Chapter 9

Perrie´s POV

It has been a week since the break up with that whore. I´ve gotten slightly better, but whenever I´d pass her in the hallway or somewhere else, some emotions would come up again and I´d have to remind myself to keep strong. I´m thankful for having such amazing friends like Kat and Laur, they´ve done so much for me in this past week and they are responsible for me being better again. I can´t thank them enough.

Every time that bitch passes me in the hallway, Kat would drag me the other way, making sure I don´t have any form of contact with her. On Monday Stacey got in school, with a blue eye and bruises everywhere, she couldn´t even walk properly, rumours where going around the school fast, some saying it was from practice, others saying she got a beating from some guy.

I told Laur and she smiled and showed me a video. It showed Jade beating the crap out of that bitch. Every time I think about it I can feel my heart skip a beat and my insides warm up, I think I could feel butterflies in my stomach, like every time I think or have contact with Jade. She has this massive effect on me and I don´t even know myself why exactly she has such a huge effect on me.

Anyways right now I was stood by my locker, waiting for Kat to come here, so we could go home already, this day was so boring and I kept thinking about Jade, even though i haven´t seen her since that day.

Suddenly someone pushed me against my locker, causing me to gasp and then there were lips on mine. My eyes shot open and I could see that bitch being the one, who pressed her lips on mine. I tried to push her off with all the force in my body, but I was too weak and she dragged me to the toilets, keeping her hand over my mouth, so that my screams for help were muffled.

She pushed me in a stall and forced me against the wall, her lips attacking my neck, I whimpered form fear and from being hurt, I tried to push her off the entire time, but it didn´t work. She pulled away and looked at me, her green eyes filled with anger, her hands holding mine with a lot of force over my head.

"Listen here, you are mine and only mine, understand?" she spat, leaving a love bite on my neck. I whimpered again, her grip on my wrists was too strong, it was like she didn´t want blood to get into my hands again, I took all the courage i had in me and looked up at her, looking straight in her fucking green eyes and said.

"I´m not yours anymore, you lost me when you cheated with that whore. And I thought I told you not to fucking touch me anymore" she grew even angrier than before and raised her hand, I closed my eyes, waiting for the slap to hit me. But strangely enough there wasn´t a slap and the grip on my wrists disappeared.

I opened my eyes to see Kat there pinning that bitch against the stall door, she slapped her cheek really hard and looked at her with all the seriousness in the world. "Listen here you brat and you better listen good, you leave my friend the fuck alone or I will end you, what Jade did to you the other night is nothing against I´ll do to you, so you better leave her alone, do you understand me?"

Kat was so angry, I´ve never seen her this angry before in my life, ever and I´ve known her since I was 3, her jaw was clenched as was her fist, her other hand held Stacey up against the stall, her clenched fist right beside the bitch´s head, ready to punch her.

But it was another first, I´ve never seen Stacey this scared, I´ve never seen her scared to be honest, but this was something else, her eyes filled with nothing but fear, she was shivering, her teeth clambering together, like a little kid, who is afraid of going in the dark or something like that.

It was funny actually, seeing Stacey, who is all muscular and strong being pinned against a stall door by Kat, who´s all girly and barely is strong enough to lift something heavy, but yet that bitch is shivering with fear because of her. "I said do you understand" Kat spat, bringing her fist close to her face and Stacey winced and nodded, "I´m glad you understood, now leave her the fuck alone" Kat spat in her face and grabbed my hand, leading me outside.