Chapter 7

Perrie´s POV

I was asleep in Stacey´s grasp, a smile evident on my face, because I was in the arms of my love. Suddenly I felt someone kiss my neck, I opened my eyes and spotted Stacey being the one, who had her lips attached to my neck, I pushed her away gently, "No, Stacey" I told her still half asleep and closed my eyes again.

She ignored me and started it again, I pushed her away once again, "No, Stacey, not now" I told her, trying to get her to stop, what she didn´t do. I turned around so that now my back was facing her, I looked at her clock there and saw that it was 3 in the morning. I should get some sleep, I got a performance tonight at the pub.

I was about to doze of in the wonderful world of sleep again, when I felt Stacey once again, attach her lips to my neck, now sucking on it as well, "Mhmm..no Stacey it´s 3 in the morning, I want to sleep" I told her sleepily. To say that I wasn´t in the mood was an understatement, I had a long day at school today and then Stacey and I went to the cinema. I was really tired today for some reason and I really had no motivation to do any of the things my girlfriend wants to do right now.

She finally stopped and I closed my eyes again, not a care in the world when I felt someone tug on my panties and suddenly a tongue licked inside of me, causing my entire body to tense. Stacey that horny little shit. I was about to tell her to stop, when she grabbed my thighs, spreading them apart and bored her tongue deeper into me, my eyes flew wide open. A moan escaped my mouth.

Her thrusts got more frequently and deeper, causing me to nearly be over the edge. "Fuck Stacey" She found a way to reach in me even deeper and with a few more thrusts I was over the edge. I bit down on my lip harshly, so that my scream would be muffled, my hands gripped the bed sheets and my toes curled up.

Stacey licked me clean and slipped under my shirt kissing my boobs, when my breathing calmed down again I hit her lightly, so that she´d stop kissing my boobs. She evenually did and looked up from underneath the duvet.

"What was that about?" I asked her, like why´d she do that in the middle of the night, when I´m clearly not in the mood.

"I wanted to" she told me and kissed me on the lips, "Can I go to sleep now?" I asked her, she nodded and smiled kissing my forehead softly. I smiled and cuddled up to her, using her like a teddy bear. Soon I was met by the familiar darkness of sleep.

Stacey´s POV

I smiled at Perrie, she looked so peaceful, when she was asleep. She´s such a beauty on her own, I´d say I like her. I pulled out my phone and saw a new text from some girl, I think her name was Max, I don´t even know anymore, but she´s hot, so why not.

Hey you free today?

I smirked, knowing what she wanted to do with me, and yes was I up for it. I typed away on my phone biting my lip, thinking about what´s going to happen.

Sure, your place at 3?

Sounds good

I could feel myself getting wet already, this girl, whatever her name might be, sure knows how to use her body. The next text from the next girl popped up on my phone, I smirked again, opening the text.

Hey Stace, I´m at the club today, hope you´re there so we can shag senselessly again ;)

That sounds so good, I´ll surely be there ;)

You see, every week I go to the club and find some girl to have fun with, sometimes more than one, and last week this girl and me had a whole lot of fun and I´d love to relive this again. You may wonder about Perrie, I like her and she´s really hot, like really and when we started dating I even fell in love with her.