Chapter 21

Perrie´s POV

"And I love you more" my best friend said as she poked her girlfriend´s nose, which made said girlfriend giggle and blush, "But I love you more" Camila responded. The both of them seemed to be comfortable in their laying position. Camila more or less laid on top of Lauren, who held her in a strong and protective embrace.

"No that´s impossible, because I love you more" I heard again, making me groan out loudly, their little argument had started half an hour ago and they had to be that adorable it made me feel sick. Don´t get me wrong I love them both but right now I don´t need them two show me what I could have but can´t at the moment.

"Could you please stop it now, I thought you wanted us to hang out not me watching you two being all lovey dovey" I exclaimed rather angrily, I didn´t want it to come out this rude but I couldn´t help it, I haven´t been able to spend time with Jade for over a month now, I´ve been travelling a lot and she had to stay in Manchester, but now that I have a week off I´ll go and visit her in Manchester tomorrow, after I hung out with my best friend or more like watch my best friend spend time with her girlfriend.

They either ignored me or just didn´t hear me, as they continued their fight over who loves the other more. "I love you more no matter what you say" Laur told proudly, making me roll my eyes and focus on my phone, trying to ignore their cuteness.

I´ll have to say it´s great seeing that Camren is still going strong after this time, being back home gives me this feeling of being normal and that nothing changed, well the only thing missing is Jade, but other than that everything is like it had been a few months back when I was a normal high school student about to graduate.

Just so you´re up to date "Same Love" ended up being a hit all across the world which was kind of predictable due to Macklemore being a worldwide known artist. I was blessed enough to be on this track and perform it with him, we´ve been on the ellen show, the vma´s, and many other shows all over the globe. Because of this song I´ve become kind of famous and now I´ll release my first solo single.

Performing everywhere made me really happy but what matters to me more especially with "Same Love" is that music really can say a lot and help spread messages which are needed to know. The only sad thing about it is that some people don´t realize how these so called problems aren´t problems only society makes them problems by not accepting things the way they are. So seeing the positive effect this song had on people, making some a bit more open and accepting, is the best thing to happen to our messed up society.

I scrolled through my twitter feed, I had to make an account to keep in touch with fans and stuff like that. But the only thing I had been searching now were new pictures of Jade, I really miss her and whenever I see a picture of her in her jersey I remember how she´s doing what she loves and how incredibly proud I´m of her. It helps me get over missing her a bit better.

After a while I put my phone down again, which was a mistake, as the two romantic fools were Eskimo kissing still discussing something, but this time it was something different, "You´re cuter" Camila told with a big smile pointing at her girlfriend.

"No you´re cuter" Laur responded and kissed Camila´s cheek. They got to be kidding me do they even realize that I´m still in the same room and I´m being here all alone because they think now is the right time to be all loved up. I mean I don´t have anything against it I just thought I´d be able to hang out with my best friend again after not being able to see her after 3 long months, but she´d rather have a pointless conversation with her girlfriend, who she sees every day.

"You´re both cute does that solve the problem?" I shout making them both look at me, "Well not really but OK, so does that mean you think I´m cute?" Laur asked wiggling her eyebrows teasingly, which earned her a flying pillow which hit her right in the face and made her shut up. She stopped laughing but Camila laughed even more now, which made me laugh as well because her laughter was too hilarious.