Chapter 12

Jade's POV

I got to Pez' house, like many times before, but this time it was different, I was nervous, really nervous. I looked down at myself, checking my outfit, light blue skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt and an Adidas jacket, a snap back was placed on my head, do I look alright? Is it enough for our first date? She said yes to go on a date with you not because of your look, she said yes because of your personality for crying out loud.

My finger was about to press the bell, but my doubts formed in my head again. What if she just said yes because she felt sorry for me? But she did kiss me and told me that she was falling for me. What if she lied? My thoughts were having a debate of their own and before I knew it my finger had pressed the bell.

What have i done? I started to get more and more nervous, my palms sweaty. I tried to get them more dry by rubbing them against my jeans, but nothing seemed to help, I heard some footsteps and that made me even more nervous, what happened to me, I've never been nervous to go on a date with someone before. Maybe it's because Pez isn't just some one night stand or some meaningless relationship. She is special, something special.

Suddenly the door sprang open, causing me to jump a little, Chloe opened the door, smiling at me, obviously a fake smile. "Nice to see you again Jasmine"

"Jade" I told her, she's seen me thousands of times already and she still doesn't know my name, but I stayed polite, not sounding rude or anything. Pez ran down the stairs, looking as flawless as ever in a pair of black skinny jeans, a kiss t-shirt, black vans and a hat, she looked cute. She glared at Chloe and said, "We'll be out, bye"

She didn't wait for a response and marched out of the house, I intertwined our hands and kissed her cheek, "You look gorgeous" I told her, causing her to smile widely. "Thanks so do you" she told me, causing me to mirror her actions.

"Soo miss secretive where are we going?" she asked me, because I only told her to dress casual and nothing else. "We're nearly there, so calm down"

I asked Camren what I could do for a first date and Lauren told me that Pez isn't up for anything fancy or for a cinema date, well at least not on the first date, she loves something fun, something filled with action. So I decided to go to a funfair, I know it's cliche and everything, but she absolutely loves funfairs, at least that's what Lauren told me.

I smiled to myself seeing how excited she got once she saw that we were headed to the funfair, she jumped up and down, like an excited child, she's so cute. "Oh my god I can't believe you brought me to a funfair! Thank you thank you thank you" she squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Well I did, we should go in, don't we?" she nodded eagerly and literally dragged me towards the funfair, I giggled at her giddiness, she's just too cute. We got to the roller coaster first, the queue wasn't that long and we just chatted. Before we knew it, we were at the front and sat in the roller coaster.

We were both squealing the entire time and I was really happy, because Pez was gripping my hand tightly the entire time, it hurt a bit, but it was still an overwhelmingly great sensation running through my body. And I'm so happy to be on a date with this gorgeous blonde, she's not only my best friend but also the one girl, that was able to get me away from breaking other girls' hearts, the only one, who was able to make me feel this way, all these butterflies and this happiness, it's a whole new feeling, I've never felt before.

We got off of the roller coaster and went to the food court, we both got junk food and I paid after a long discussion with her, I told her that I wanted to treat her, because I was the one asking her out on a date in the first place. We sat down on a table and just stared at each other, until she took a bite off of my burger.