Chapter 18

Jade´s POV

"Are you excited for the game today?" Camila asked me, she had been bouncing up and down the entire time already. We as in Mila, me and our girlfriends were going to the Manchester game today. We got tickets for the derby and I know it surely will be one of the best games I´ve ever been to.

"To be honest I still can´t believe Pez actually agreed on going with us" I whispered, Pez had been asleep on my shoulder for some time now, but I didn´t want to risk waking her up, knowing she had a long day at school today and Stacey´s been an annoying bug again. I made sure she didn´t hurt Pez, so she only annoyed her without touching her. Plus she just looks adorable.

Lauren mirrored her best friend´s actions, leaning against her girlfriend´s shoulder, sleeping peacefully. They are so alike no wonder they are best friends. Actually it´s funny how they look nothing like each other but their minds are pretty much the same.

And I´m sure Pez had to talk Lauren into going with us, so she wouldn´t have to keep up with us talking about football all the time. That´s why I was so surprised she actually is on this train right now. But I´m glad we couldn´t see each other these last few days because Pez had to work on this presentation which is really important for her mark and took up loads of time. Whenever I tried to call her after school she was busy with the project and when she wasn´t busy I was at practice.

So I basically had Pez withdrawal these few days, so it´s basically the best thing she could have possibly done from my point of view. Having her in my arms and seeing her smile, her body fitting perfectly in mine, her hair tickling me slightly when she turns a bit, is making me unbelievably happy. I really did miss her.

I could tell Mila felt the same way, Lauren and her saw each other every day at school, but from what Mila and Pez told me Lauren is having trouble with her family right now, she nearly wasn´t allowed to go to Manchester just to watch some football game, because her parents know she really isn´t one for football. But thanks to my lovely girlfriend she was allowed to go.

You see Lauren´s parents love Pez, they call her her second daughter, kind of similar to how Pez´ family treats Lauren, well not Chloe. I still need to find out what´s the deal with her. Pez absolutely loathes her and something seems off about her, but I´m not sure what. When Pez told her family about the opportunity she got thanks to Leigh, everyone was more than happy for her, excluding Chloe, there seems to be nothing she could be happy about if it includes Pez. And as I said before I need to find out why it´s like that.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Mila, who seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, a slightly worried look on her face, which concerned me greatly. She always knows when something´s wrong with me and same goes for her.

"Nothing"

"Mila you know I´m not stupid" I told her, my voice strict. She sighed, knowing she won´t get anywhere with this.

"It´s just I´m worried about Lolo, she´s been really stressed and I feel like I need to help her relieve her stress somehow"

"Then do it"

"It´s not that easy, Jade"

"It is, have a little romantic night with her once we get back and she won´t be stressed anymore" I told her wiggling my eyebrows so she surely knew what I meant by a romantic night. Once she got it she gasped and hit my arm hard. She might not look like it, but she surely can hit.

"Jade! I thought Pez changed you for the better"

"She did, but a girl still can have imaginations right?"

"So you masturbate then?" she asked laughing to herself, making me blush a dark shade of red.

"I do not"