Chapter 16

Jade's POV

I'm on my way to pick up Pez up. She's performing at the pub again tonight, I'm really proud of her, because even though she's not a professional or anything she still sounds like one, at least to me. But I'm sure a lot of people agree with me, because the pub's always packed full when she's performing there. Some people even come to South Shields just to see her and that's because she's so talented. I couldn't be prouder of her.

I knocked on her front door, which was opened seconds later by my flawless blonde, a big smile on her face. She pulled me in a hug immediately, placing a kiss on my cheek. And I could feel my insides melt, the things she does by doing little things like pecking my cheek is incredible. I've never had anyone making me feel this way and it's a bit weird if i'm honest, how one single person can have such a huge impact on your life, but it's a good feeling, a good weird.

"Someone's excited to see me" I joked, causing her to nod, her big smile still plastered on her face, "I am" she said, pulling away from the hug. "So are you ready to go?" I asked her, seeing her carrying her guitar already. "Yeah there's one more thing to do" she said, holding her finger up, leaving me confused.

"And what is i-" I got interrupted by her lips crashing on mine, a smile immediately replacing my frown. I'll never get tired of kissing those soft lips, feeling the butterflies going wild in my stomach, i know this sounds cliche but I don't care one bit, I'm happy with her and I hope she feels the same way about me.

All too soon she pulled away, pulling me out of my little fantasy world, in which there's only me and her and our love, nothing else, no jealous exes, no horny girls, only us and our happiness and that's how I prefer it to be. But life's not a wishing well, it's hard and unfair.

"Bye dad, I'm leaving" she yelled and got a faint "Ok" as response, as soon as she heared it, she skipped out of the house, intertwining our hands, that big almost cartoony smile still placed on her face. It caused me to smile as well and be happy along with her, because first she's mine and second her happiness is contagious. Oh and have you seen her? Yeah and she is mine.

"You're really excited today aren't you?" I asked her, turning to look at her, stopping her by standing right in front of her, making her bump into me. I held her there, in the middle of the street, but I didn't care, nothing's gonna happen to us, we'll be perfectly fine.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked confused, her face looked so adorable, like a child's when it didn't understand what was going on in this moment. Have I ever mentioned how cute my girlfriend is?

"Because you're really hyper today and I want to know why"

"Seriously? You stopped in the middle of the street to ask me that question?"

"Yep, so spill it"

"I'm just really happy today that's all" she told me, not that I knew that before, to me it was more interesting why she was this happy.

"And why's that?" I'm pretty sure the confusion was practically written on my face, but she still smiled, her smile only getting bigger, how is she able to smile for that long? Her cheeks must hurt terribly already. But I'm not complaining, I love her smile, it's one of the major reasons I fell for her, her smile is just so beautiful and it lights up my day all the time.

"Because yesterday the one I love told me that she loves me as well and it's the best feeling ever" she told me, so her source of happiness is me telling her that I love her. That's amazing, because of it I can see that gorgeous smile of hers wider than ever before.

"If that's the case" I trailed of, picking her up, showering her face with kisses while saying, "I love you, I love you, I love you" over and over again, she giggled, that cute giggle of hers. God she's just too adorable.