I

sunnie waits at the bus stop for the bus to go home as she finishes off her long day of college.

another guy waits right next to her, goes to her college as well, but not in the same department.

sunnie doesn't care to look at the guy so she continues to look at her phone and scroll through social media.

"you have pretty long lashes." he said.

sunnie wasn't sure if he was speaking towards her until she looked up and the guy was looking directly at her.

"you're staring at my eyes?" sunnie replies back.

"um... i guess. it just kind of caught my attention."

sunnie's eyelashes are pretty noticeably long. she doesn't even put on mascara, but looks as if she did.

"who are y-"

"johnny seo. science department."

"sunnie huang. design department. foreigner from china."

"welcome to korea, sunnie."

sunnie couldn't decide if she should thank him or just stay silent.

"thanks. this is my bus stop though. good bye."

"wait. do you have kik?" johnny asked.

sunnie wrote her kik on a small piece of paper so that johnny could contact her.

sunnie didn't think it was smart of her to do that, but she doubted that he would even try to contact her or talk to her ever again.

she didn't have much friends in korea, but didn't care because she just wanted to finish college anyways.