XIV

the boys all ate dinner except sunnie who had already eaten.

johnny, for some reason couldn't go to sleep. he kept moving around in his bed, trying to play music to fall asleep, but nothing worked.

he decided to try and do something fun. he got up in his bed, changed into casual jeans and a sweatshirt and tried to wake up sunnie.

"sunnie... hey sunnie, wake up!" johnny whispered, caressing her hair again.

sunnie woke up, realizing that it was still night time. "johnny? are you okay? whats up?"

"im fine.. i just cant sleep. want to do something fun?" johnny smiled.

"umm... i guess..." sunnie got up and changed casually as well, trusting johnny with this "fun" activity that she has no idea about.

"ready?" johnny asked.

"yep... where are we going?"

"you'll see.." johnny opened the dorm window, which led to a forest. johnny jumped out the window first, waiting for sunnie.

"sunnie, jump out!" johnny yelled silently.

"its a little high... are you sure i can make it?" sunnie was scared to jump out the window.

"here, grab my hand and jump. you'll have a safer landing." johnny held out his hand and sunnie grabbed it. looking at the ground, sunnie was still nervous to jump.

"1... 2... 3... jump!" sunnie and johnny said together. she landed safely on a pile of leaves.

they were laughing at the fact that they are actually doing something dangerously fun.

johnny let go of sunnies hand.

"follow me, this way." johnny started to walk towards the forest.

"oh gosh... okay then, im trusting you..."

johnny and sunnie walked for minutes, had a few conversations, and kept thinking about how crazy this is.

"ready?" johnny said.

"for what?" sunnie was confused.

johnny moved the tree vines out of the way and they saw a road bridge. as no cars went by, johnny and sunnie crossed to go to the other side of the bridge to see more.

they looked down and saw the huge lake under the bridge and city lights across the lake. the view is unexplainably beautiful.

it was a little breezy outside too. everytime johnny looked over at sunnie, sunnie closed her eyes and the wind would blow her hair away from her face.

"beautiful..." johnny said under his breath. sunnie opened her eyes.

"the lights reflecting the lake really is beautiful... along with the moon too..." sunnie said.

"no sunnie... YOU are beautiful..." johnny said in his mind, wanting to tell sunnie what he meant when he said 'beautiful.'

they began to walk back to the forest again to go to the dorm.

all of a sudden, sunnie tripped on a rock that she didn't see.

because of johnny's reflexes, he caught her by the waist but also fell down on his back.

basically what was happening was that they both fell but johnny was underneath sunnie, which sunnies hands landed on the ground near both sides of johnny's head.

as they both breathed heavily, sunnie still had her eyes closed, expecting to get hurt or something while johnny had his eyes wide opened, looking at how close sunnie's face was to his. almost as if they were about to kiss.

sunnie opened her eyes and immediately got up, feeling a little awkward as she also noticed how close her face was to johnny's.

"thank you, johnny... i am ju-"

"just clumsy? yeah i know... clumsy is kinda cute haha.."

sunnie blushed, but it wasn't noticeable since it was really dark.

"aish!" sunnie quietly yelled. when her left hand had landed on the ground, it had been cut by little shards of glass.

"sunnie are you okay?" johnny walked closer to her, examining her hand. it was really bloody.

quickly, johnny reached in his pocket to grab a bandage wrap and wrapped it around sunnie's hand and wrist.

"it wont hold long... mind if i just hold your hand the way back so it doesn't fall off?" johnny insisted. he knew it was very cheesy of him to ask that, but he didn't want her cuts to get infected.

"i-i guess..." to be honest, sunnie didn't care about little skin-ship around her friends. she always thought that it was normal since her and moonbin always cuddled, held hands, and hugged all the time while growing up.

johnny grabbed her hand gently so that her cuts wont hurt by pressing onto it. sunnie started walking ahead of him, leaving a little gap in between them, still holding hands.

without sunnie's notice, johnny took a picture of their hands, smiling at the aesthetic-looking picture.

————————————————————