XIX

Wednesday Midnight
2:43 a.m

sunnie, moonbin, and sunnie's mom all aboarded on the same airplane to go off to china for sunnie's brothers funeral after one year without him.

{ SEOJO }

SEOJO
have fun today in china!
we miss you already

sudden tears came down sunnie's cheeks while smiling. she's glad that johnny, ten, and jaehyun cares.

HUANGLAYU
i cant believe you're still
up at 3 a.m... have fun today
with yora

————————————————————

johnny was laying on his bed, staring at sunnie's empty bed. he got up looked around her desk area. he smiled as he saw the family picture of her, her mother, and her brother.

"i wonder how her brother is like..." johnny wondered. then something hit his mind, remembering the night that she cried at this picture. things weren't clear in johnny's head. he wanted to know all the secrets that sunnie is keeping from him.

but then he also remembered that sunnie promised to tell johnny what is really going on in her life when she is ready.
————————————————————

9:34 a.m

johnny got ready to go meet yora today. he wasn't that excited because it just seems natural to be around her a lot.

as johnny arrived at the cafe, he saw yora waiting at the far end table.

"johnny!!! oh my gosh. is it just me or did you get more handsome?" yora said walking towards him.

"haha, thanks i guess. good to see you again yora." he chuckled.

they ordered a few drinks and breakfast to start off the day.

"sooo... do you got a girlfriend?" yora brought up a random topic.

"nah, but im highkey into this one girl. you may not know her but ive mentioned her before." johnny smirked.

"perhaaappss... is it still me?" yora said, being full of herself.

"yora, that was a long time ago. and no its not you. her name is sunnie. she's in china right now for something, but she'll come back in a few days." johnny admitted.

"oh... yeah." yora rolled her eyes without johnny's notice.

"just dont tell her, im not ready to tell her yet..." said johnny.

"i got you."

————————————————————

53 people, viola music, tears, sadness, black coats, memories made with the lost gone, depression all happening at one graveyard funeral.

sunnie's brother, xulay huang, in heaven.

everyone placing flowers around his grave. praying, holding hands, silently crying, comforting each other.

moonbin was wiping sunnie's tears every 5 minutes and comforting ms huang as well.

after hours and hours of a memorable funeral, night hit and they all went to eat and headed back to the airport.

they all went on the airplane, still silenced.

"moonbin... thank you for coming along with us. im sure sunnie is very thankful to have a friend like you to come and comfort her." ms huang said to moonbin.

"no, thank you for trusting me on this." moonbin said back.

"you're always welcome anytime in our family."
————————————————————

johnny stood at yora's house for a while, playing video games with her, bonding, and remembering old memories they had.

"i guess i gotta get going yora. i'll seeya sometime soon!" johnny said, rushing out the door as he saw what time it was.

"wait johnny!"

before you could even know, johnny was already out the door, hurrying to see if sunnie is at the dorms.

————————————————————