XXXI

"wow, i cant believe you actually agreed to go on a date with me," luhan pushed her as they were walking to the restaurant pub.

"hey, like you said, its nothing serious." sunnie rolled her eyes. "i thought you were drunk when you came anyways. you literally hugged me... weirdo." she teased.

"perhaps, im just warming up to you. all we did during middle school was bully each other." luhan excused.

"mhm... suuuure..."

they laughed and told stories to each other while waiting for their food.

as soon as their food arrived, they both took pictures of it (lmao).

"you know... tao and kris has girlfriends now, right?" luhan said while sipping his water.

meanwhile, sunnie choked on her food, feeling unexpected.

"jeez, calm down!" luhan patted her back.

"they have girlfriends now?"

"why do you care? you never liked either of us in the first place."

"i dont care that much... it was just unexpected... who are they? do they have weibo? are they pretty?" sunnie questioned.

luhan chuckled.

"you have something by your mouth, layu..."

she tried grabbing for a napkin, but then she felt soft hands glind by her lips.

"w-what was that for lu..." she wiped her mouth anyways with the napkin.

"you were too slow, so i wiped it for you." he shrugged, then continued to eat his food.

~

johnny knocked on the apartment door, expecting sunnie to answer the door.

as the door opens, he saw someone totally different. in fact, the least person he wants to see. moonbin.

"oh? why are you here?" moonbin questioned.

"i-i came to see sunnie... is she here?"

"actually, no. i think she went somewhere with her friend. although im not suppose to exactly state where and why, i just know that she'll be back in a few minutes."

"ah... sorry to distrupt. may i stay until she comes back?" johnmy was nervous to ask.

"uh... i guess you can stay on the couch." moonbin opened the door, letting johnny in.

"oh.. i'm sorry for misunderstanding you in college.. i was childish and couldn't control myself. i'm just overprotective of sunnie." moonbin apologized, hence to what happened in the past.

"its fine man, you're good. dont worry about it."

~

as luhan and sunnie walked out of the restaurant, they were laughing as they were having a good bond.

"i cant believe you paid.." luhan said in guilt.

"come on, men dont allwaayyss have to pay, so..." sunnie punched his arm.

"were you really that surprised when i told you about tao and kris' girlfriends?" he asked.

"to be honest, not really... i have a boyfriend too so i really didn't care."

luhan stopped walking while his eyes were widened.

"y-you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"i know right... sUrpRisee??" she smiled mischievously.

luhan then grips one of her arms and starts walking faster somewhere.

"lu, where are you taking me?" sunnie said as she was trying to keep up with his speed. he pushed her against a wall in a dark alley, looking into her eyes. sunnie was breathing heavily as she was trying not to feel nervous.

"after all these years... i was too late, wasnt i?" luhan said with upset, looking puppy eyes. "luhan, whats that suppose to mean?" sunnie asked.

"it's exactly what you think it means! why do you think i never dated anyone these past years you were gone? i couldnt think of anyone but you."

sunnie cut him off by gently hugging him. "lu... i-"

"can we just forget everything i said and go back to the apartments? i feel embarrassed..." luhan pulled away from the hug while holding her shoulders.

"sure." sunnie relieved with a smile.

~

"jesus, what takes a girl so long?" moonbin complains.

johnny stood on his phone, paying attention to the time, seeing when sunnie comes back.

"she'll be here soon... i'll try texting her."

as soon as johnny was texting, the door opened. sunnie entered the apartment as luhan was standing behind her.

"oh, johnny you're here!" sunnie was surprised, unexpected to see johnny.

"hya, your boyfriend has been waiting for over a half hour to see you. how do you think that makes him feel?" moonbin scolded.

sunnie pouted and tightly hugged johnny. "i'm sorry, i didnt know you were here waiting. next time text me."

a smile came across johnny's face, along with him kissing the top of her head.

as she pulled away from the hug, she turned around towards the door. "i'll see you later luhan! thanks for a great time tonight!" sunnie waved. luhan waved back with a smile, heading towards his apartment.

as sunnie closed the door, she tip toed to kiss her tall handsome boyfriend. "are you mad?" she asked.

"nah... just wanted to stop by to see you." johnny cupped her face.

~