IV

[ 9:23 a.m. ]

as johnny was waiting for sunnie, johnny bought two cookies for him and her.

"hi johnny, good morning!" sunnie greeted herself behind him. johnny turned around and smiled as he saw her. "sunnie! you're here early! here, go order your drink." johnny said as he moved away from the cashier, grabbing the cookies. sunnie bowed in thankfulness and ordered her iced mocha coffee.

they both sat down at a two-person table.

"so, how is designing?" johnny started the conversation. "oh, its really nice! i am a very creative person, as what my parents told me, so i just decided to do designing. it's actually more interesting than i thought to be honest. i really wanted to join the music department, but designing is really fun."

johnny was amazed by how she worded everything. sunnie wasn't that type of person to reply shortly. she would always like to be descriptive and would always expect people to be descriptive as well. "wow, you must really love designing. by the way, if you were going to join the music department, what would you do?"

"i did middle school orchestra, so i chose viola and played until i finished high school." sunnie explained. "do you think you can still play?" johnny asked.

"not sure... its been almost two years since i last touched and played my viola.. but anyways, how is science department?" sunnie tried to change the subject because she felt that it was selfish of her to just be talking about herself.

"science department is definitely fun actually. like right now, we're learning how to create perfume which is quite interesting. the good part is that we get to choose a partner from any department to test the perfume with."

"ah, intriguing! i hope you and your partner have fun!" sunnie smiles as she drinks the rest of her coffee.

deep down, johnny wanted to ask her to be her partner, but they only met yesterday. for johnny, he has 4 more days to choose his partner for his perfume project.

"sunnie?" a voice was heard behind sunnie. johnny and sunnie looked over to see who was behind her.

"oh, moonbin!" sunnie said in surprise. she didn't invite, nor expected him to be here. "i didnt know you come to this coffee shop, sunshine."

"this is actually my first time here because my.." sunnie didn't know what to lable johnny as. a friend? acquaintance? mutual? "my friend, johnny, invited me for coffee."

"hello! im moonbin." moonbin bowed and greeted himself towards johnny.

"nice to meet you, im johnny."

"moonbin is in the dance department. he's really good!" sunnie tried to make johnny more comfortable to moonbin.

"aigo sunnie~ don't compliment me like that.." moonbin lightly blushed, hid his face with his sweater-paws, hiding his cute rosy blushed cheeks and smile.

"wow, how long have you two been friends?" johnny asked, being curious.

"since we were 10. we met at a foreigner camp and he was my guidance counselor. he also helped me improve my korean speaking." sunnie explained.

"ah, fascinating. well, i have to head to school in a bit. i'll see you later sunnie!" johnny waved and exited the cafeteria.

"cute~" moonbin complimented sunnie.

"haha what?"

"layu is making new friends! im so proud of youuu!" moonbin cupped her face, rubbing his nose against hers.

"oh my gosh.. dont kiss me please." sunnie said in awkwardness. although moonbin and sunnie aren't dating, they treated each other as if they were brother and sister sometimes. just one thing that sunnie doesnt know is that moonbin really likes sunnie. a lot. and has been for a while.

"oof, i have to get to school. i'll see you later moonbin!" sunnie hugged him and ran out of the shop being in a hurry.

————————————————————