XXVI

"i cant believe you would do that to sunnie! you're a monster yora." johnny yanked his phone out of yora's hand, leaving her house immediately.

"JOHNNY WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN! JOHNNY DONT LEAVE!" yora pleaded.

he quickly jumped back in jaehyuns car and jaehyun drove as quickly as possible.

johnny was furious about what yora did. thanks to her actions, johnny doesn't plan to see yora ever again.

"sunnie..." he said under his breath.
"we have to find sunnie and explain everything to her! i cant lose my best friend..."

"we'll try in some way..." ten tried to be positive.

meanwhile, sunnie decided to take a night walk away from her mother's house. she walked for hours, not knowing where she was going. when she finally paid attention to where she was going, she knew exactly where she was at. the bridge that she first visited with johnny.

she looked at the stars, lights, moon, and the lake. it was a silent night. surprisingly no cars passed by the bridge.

mother... brother... how can i continue life without you? she thought in her head, hoping they can hear her.

sunnie was going insane. she wanted to be with her family up upon. she couldn't suffer to continue life without them. she placed her hands on the rails of the bridge, gripping on, and hoping to jump off soon.

"WAIT, SHE STILL HAS SNAPCHAT RIGHT?" jaehyun shouted from the front seat.

"yes, but she'll just block us if we snap her or something." said ten.

"NO, WE CAN SEE HER LOCATIONS! JOHNNY, QUICK, CHECK FOR HER LOCATION!"

"GENIUS JAEHYUN!" said johnny.

johnny looked at where her location was and he was so confused. she was by the bridge but why? johnny thought.

"jaehyun stop the car!" johnny shouted.

jaehyun stepped on the breaks. "what is it johnny?" he questioned.

"i can just run to sunnie from here, you guys head to the dorm!" johnny said, opening the car and running.

ten and jaehyun were confused, but trusted johnny so jaehyun just decided to drive back to the dorms.

johnny has never ran so fast in his life.
as he was near the bridge, he stopped to take a breath.

then he saw her. closing her eyes, taking deep breaths, tears forming in her eyes, looking down at the lake water as if she were about to jump off.

"sunnie! what are you doing?" johnny shouted.

sunnie looked to the side, saw johnny and the tears in her eyes dropped.

"you were right johnny. i have no one in my life anymore. im lonely. i cant continue my life. im sorry... goodbye." sunnie said her last words.

"wait sunnie! dont! please!" johnny ran as fast as he could to sunnie.

but it was too late.

sunnie hopped over the bridge rail and fell into the lake. johnny looked down to see where she landed. then, without hesitation, he jumped in the lake.

he opened his eyes in the water to find sunnie.  there she was, her eyes closed, flowing deeper and deeper down into the lake.

johnny grabbed her behind the waist, swimming back to the surface as fast as he could.

dont give up on me sunnie... not yet...

johnny was praying and hoping that sunnie and him would make it.

johnny carried sunnie to surface, setting her down on the soft grass.

"sunnie... please dont give up!" he shouted, tears in his eyes while pressing onto sunnie's chest, trying his best to revive her.

he didn't want to do mouth-to-mouth cpr, but he had to. to save his best friend.

he opened her mouth, gently placed his lips upon hers and did the cpr.

finally, sunnie took a very deep breath, still coughing because of the water in her lungs, and adjusted her eye sight.

"johnny?"

————————————————————