IX

johnny, sunnie, ten, and jaehyun ordered pizza at the dorm because all of them were too lazy to drive anywhere for food.

they all sat down at the table, peacefully eating.

"guys, im making an announcement." ten suddenly said. "i'm gay. for jaehyun."

johnny was in shock, jaehyun dropped his pizza back on the plate, but sunnie wasn't in shock at all.  she was smiling that he finally told them. ten already told sunnie that he was gay for jaehyun because ten liked jaehyun ever since they were children but never told him.

"im proud of you, ten." sunnie said with a big smile.

"ten... can we talk about this later?" jaehyun said nervously. jaehyun is always that one person who would sometimes question his own sexuality because his life confuses him.

"of course jaehyun." ten said with a smile and continued to eat his food.

johnny stared at sunnie with a confused look.

"what?" sunnie mouthed.

"I never knew!" johnny mouthed back.

after they were done eating, they all waited to take turns in the shower.

as soon as they all took a shower, they headed straight to bed, but neither of them were asleep quit yet.

"jaehyunnie... please talk to me." ten whined, facing towards jaehyun across the room.

"ten... i dont know how to explain myself.. im lost in my emotions. i dont know if im gay. im extremely confused..." jaehyun paused.

"but i love you. i love you ten." jaehyun confessed. "im sorry for being such a mess. i dont know when i starting liking you. i just never though you liked me that way. i was always insecure about myself for you because i thought you never would have liked me. when you teased me and said 'jaehyun, i like you a lot' I thought you were just playing. im such a mess.. im sorry ten." jaehyun turned around in his bed, facing the wall so that ten couldn't see his red blushing face.

the next you know, jaehyuns blushed face was swarmed with kisses.

"jaehyun, you're a mess. but you're my mess now." ten whispered in jaehyuns ears.

jaehyun turned around, cupped tens face, and ten slowly leaned in for a gentle kiss on jaehyuns soft thick lips.

"i love you so much jaehyun..." ten whispered.

"i love you more, ten."

meanwhile in johnny and sunnie's room, sunnie was damping her wet hair with a towel.

"sunnie.. can i ask you something?" johnny said all of a sudden.

"sure, go ahead."

"about the perfume project i have coming up, i need a partner and i was wondering if you would like to be my partner. you really dont need to do anything, all i have to do is test it on you and you have to review it." johnny explained.

"sounds pretty interesting! i would love to be your partner, johnny." sunnie accepted.

"yes! thank you thank you thank you!" johnny shouted while hugging her.

sunnie chuckled at johnny's happiness.

when johnny realized what he was doing, he let go of her immediately.

"im sorry for invading your space." johnny apologized.

"haha, don't be sorry. i think hugs are comfortable."

"wait, so i can hug you any time?" johnny asked.

"haha, sure. i dont mind at all." sunnie said. "when do you think you're going to get your perfume project done?"

"well, it has to be finished by the end of the week, i'll have you test it by next week." johnny reasured her.

sunnie nodded and looked down at her desk. her face lit up with a little smile. she was seeing her brother and her moms picture. her brother was always there for her when she needed him the most, but now that he's gone, she fights through pain by herself with her mom on her side. in a few weeks, it will be the 1 year anniversary of her brothers death.

without knowing, sunnie led out a single tear down her cheek. as johnny noticed, he wiped it for her.

"is everything okay?" johnny was curious.

"sometime soon, i'll be ready to tell you johnny... just give it some time." sunnie replied with a smile.

"i'll wait." johnny smiled back.

johnny hugged sunnie for a while.

she's not like any other girl ive met... i wont let her go... johnny thought in his head. 

they pulled away from the hug.

"goodnight johnny."

"goodnight sunnie."

————————————————————