XVIII

the day went by quick and johnny saw sunnie laying on her bed.

"sunnie... is everything okay?" johnny asked as he walked in the room.

quickly, sunnie wiped her tears on her cheek, turned around and forced a smile.

"of course im okay. its just.. allergy season, you know?" sunnie excused.

"sunnie.. please tell me the truth, you don't seem very happy." johnny was eager to get the truth out of her.

"johnny, im fine. just trust me... how was your day?" sunnie tried changing the subject.

"it was... interesting. but its alright i guess." johnny explained. he didn't want to mention about the whole viola playing situation and ruin everything so he just stood quiet.

"thats good... i might not be at the dorms Wednesday morning 'til noon." sunnie said.

"oh, why?" johnny was curious.

"its, um... im going to meet moonbin at the cafe and go to his, um, parents house for a while. so i wont be back until late noon or night." sunnie lied. she was really just going to her brothers funeral at the graveyard with her mom and moonbin.

johnny noticed she hesitated and was lying. not assuming, but he for sure knew that she was lying. "oh okay, i understand. i might be out with yora as well so yeah. i hope you have fun."

"thanks johnny."

"of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ YORA }

SEOJO
yo, we can actually hang out
all day Wednesday if you want.
doesn't just have to be in the morning.

YORA
oh cool!
can we be at my house after
breakfast at the cafe?

SEOJO
um, sure i guess.

YORA
yay! Wednesday will be
so fun! miss ya bsf! cant
wait to reunite

SEOJO
me too!
not really...
Message fail to send

johnny changed his wallpaper because he realized how boring it kind of was. scrolling through all the pics he had, he chose the most special picture he had in his camera roll.

 scrolling through all the pics he had, he chose the most special picture he had in his camera roll

"perfect" johnny whispered under his breath.
————————————————————

ten and jaehyun went out on the nightly streets for a walk.

"cuuuute~" ten complimented a loving couple taking pictures together.

"look at all these cute couples!"