XIII

seojo

♡376 likesseojo happy :)huanglayu my eyes are blessed☀️yora_leeee bRO DAS MY BEST FRIEND KILL IT🔥🔥🔥🔥

376 likes
seojo happy :)
huanglayu my eyes are blessed☀️
yora_leeee bRO DAS MY BEST FRIEND KILL IT🔥🔥🔥🔥

"OOOUU I SEE YORA IN YO COMMENTS JOHNNY!" ten shouted. "calm down haha, she's just a friend anyways." johnny responded.

"johnny had a huge crush on yora back in high school, but she's at a different college than us, sunnie." jaehyun explained.

"ahh, she must've been special to you." sunnie said.

"wha- no its not like. it was high school, veeerrryyy long ago." johnny tried explaining. he was far from over yora. after he realized everything, yora was nothing but a friend.

"i smell bullshit mr. seo!" ten side-noted.

"i have to go somewhere, see you guys later!" sunnie said as she was grabbing her bag, about to go out the door.

"wait, sunnie where are you going?" johnny and ten asked.

"im going shopping with moonbin. i'll be back, dont worry. it wont take long."
sunnie explained. she wanted to have more time with moonbin from time to time, making sure they are still close best friends.

"haha, okay... later sunshine!" johnny said, repeating what moonbin said last night.

sunnie's hand on the door knob stop twisting. "funny... thats what moonbin calls me.. later."

sunnie smiled and waved out the door.

"hmph... 'just a friend' my ass johnny. just admit that you still like yora." ten exposed johnny.

"you want to know the truth ten? i dont like yora, she really is just a friend. i realized that she didn't like me that way at all and neither do i. look, i dont know when, or why, but i have a slight crush on sunnie, okay? and if you say a word to her, your dead ten." johnny snapped. he had feelings for sunnie. feelings that were meant for more than just a friendship way.

ten and jaehyun stood silent and johnny went into his room.

{ YORA }

YORA
johnny, lets hang out sometime!

SEOJO
sure... maybe next week since
im very busy this week.

YORA
kk

to be honest, johnny didn't really want to hang out with yora that much. the truth was that yora dated so many guys from time to time and johnny started to notice and lose interest in her. so johnny avoids yora and keeps her in the friend zone.

meanwhile, moonbin and sunnie had bought a few sweaters since cold weathers were coming up soon.

"we should get matching ones! likes these black and white sweaters." moonbin insisted.

"yeeaahh~"

they tried it on and it looked very cute on each other.

huanglayu

♡192 likeshuanglayu sweater weather🖤moonbinnie woah, told u it looked cute !♡seojo have fun shopping :)

♡192 likes
huanglayu sweater weather🖤
moonbinnie woah, told u it looked cute !♡
seojo have fun shopping :)

johnny didn't feel jealous at all around moonbin and sunnie since he knows that they are just friends. all he cares is that she is happy.

sunnie arrived at the dorms with a few shopping bags in her hand.

"guess who's broke?" sunnie asked with a smile on her face, trying not to laugh. but once everyone had a smile on their face, they all broke down in laughter.

"oh well.. i'll just need to start helping my mom with chores again. or get a job."

"haha... maybe we can all go shopping one day once we all have the money to." johnny insisted.

"imma get ready for bed early... i already ate so dont worry about me hurhur. night' peoples!" sunnis stated. it was about 8 pm and they all usually have dinner at 9, but sunnie was really tired from a long day.

"okay, later sunnie!" they all said.

————————————————————