V

johnny visited the design department early in the morning to go visit jaehyun.

"jaehyuuun!"

"ay, johnny!"

"i bought some coffee from the cafe. also... you know sunnie, right?" johnny quickly changed the subject.

"thanks for the coffee, and yes, i do know sunnie. semi-tall, dark brown hair, long eyelashes?" jaehyun was reassuring.

"yup, her.. do you think you can give this cookie to her and say it's from me?" johnny favored.

"of course! oh by the way, im working on graphic designing, how is this for a first try?" jaehyun opened up an app on his ipad of one of his designing projects to show to johnny.

"woah.. very realistic jae!"

"right?"

"oop, gotta bounce. see ya jae!"

"later johnny."

after 10 minutes of johnny leaving, sunnie showed up, unpacking her bags and getting her books all organized.

"morning there sunnie." jaehyun greeted.

"oh, good morning jaehyun! seems like you decided to show up early as well.."

"yup, almost forgot to finish that graphic design project. oh, and johnny told me to give you this cookie to you."

jaehyun walked over to sunnie to place the cookie on her desk.

"from johnny? he bought this for me?" sunnie was surprised.

"yep. he came in the department this morning just to make sure i deliver it to you." jaehyun explained.

sunnie lightly smiled, thinking about how kind johnny is. "i'll thank him this afternoon. and thanks jaehyun for helping him."

jaehyun smirked and walked back to his desk.
————————————————————

[ 11:53 a.m. ]

INTERCOM: All students from every department, please come to the main quad area.

all the students made there way to the main quad, curious to see what was going on.

"fellow students! we know how hard working you are to get your way here and work on everything at your house. but now, we have something better for each and one of you. starting next week, we will open up a public school library AND dorms!"

every student was in surprise, excited for everything. especially sunnie, she always wanted dorms so that she doesn't need to take buses home anymore and save more money. she also loves studying and working at the library.

"the rent for your dorm will be $60 and you'll have dorm mates of 4, including yourself. if you want, choose your own dorm mates until the end of the week and pay your fee until friday. anyone who doesnt pay by friday will not recieve their dorm. thank you students, if you have any more questions, please ask the front office. you may now go back to class."

in sunnie's head, she was thinking how dorms are such a good idea for her, but who would be her dorm mates?

———————————————————

as the day of work ended, sunnie still stayed on campus in her design classroom until she was done perfecting with her graphic designing project. slyly, moving her ipad pencil swavy and in motions making art of her own. after she was done, she zoomed out of the picture to see how the entire art looked and turned out.

 after she was done, she zoomed out of the picture to see how the entire art looked and turned out

"that's really amazing!" someone said behind sunnie.

quickly, sunnie took off her glasses and turned around to see who it was.

"oh my gosh johnny.. you scared me." sunnie relieved.

"sorry.. but it's amazing!" johnny complimented. "th-thanks... its for the graphic designing project and i honestly had no idea what to creat. but have you seen jaehyuns? his is outstanding.. i cant relate rip." sunnie denied.

"of course i saw jaehyuns, but trust me, yours is more than outstanding. its mesmerizing to look at."

sunnie smiled and started packing up her things. "oh, and thanks for the cookie johnny. it was from the cafe, right?"

"yep. no problem! now shall we go to the bus stop?"

"you were waiting for me? i thought you were waiting for jaehyun haha.."

"nah, jaehyun is rich so he drives his own car. plus, it would give us a chance to get to know each other better."

"haha, i guess." sunnie packed her things and both of them walked off of campus together.

as they made their way to the bus stop, they started talking about basic school stuff.

"so, how is your family?" johnny suddenly changed the topic.

"oh, family is great!" sunnie faked it. she doesn't want johnny to know how her family really is, so she decided to just keep it a secret.

finally, her bus came. "i'll see you tomorrow johnny. good bye!" sunnie waved.

"bye bye sunnie! see ya!"

————————————————————