XX

johnny layed on the couch all night, waiting for sunnie to show up at the dorms.

sunnie opened the door, eyes still in tears, breathing heavily. sunnie looked up at the couch, not expecting to see johnny.

johnny stood up, walked towards her, wiping off her tears. without saying a word, he pulled her into a hug, causing her to cry even more.

"i-im such a mess." sunnie cried.

"everything will be fine... dont worry, im here for you..." johnny whispered, trying not to wake ten and jaehyun who are in their room possibly sleeping.

"im sorry for not telling you everything that's happening in my life right now... its still too hard for me to say..." sunnie calmed down.

"its okay, i understand."

it was silent and calm after sunnie stopped crying.
————————————————————

"huh, how dare he just leave me like that?" yora complained as she was still upset that johnny left her house so early.

as yora was grabbing a snack, she saw something on the table.

"johnny's phone?"

she pressed the home button and saw his lock screen of him and sunnie.

"of course... so it is his phone... huh..."

she wanted to do something to break sunnie and johnny's friendship so that johnny can be all hers.

"thsi will be fun." yora smirked while putting the phone back in her pocket.

————————————————————

Saturday morning
9:48 a.m

sunnie got a call on Saturday morning about her mother being in the hospital. without anyone's notice, she left the dorm and took the bus to the hospital, trying to get there as soon as possible.

{ BINNIE }

HUANGLAYU
moonbin! if you're wondering where
im at, i just want to say that i am
rushing to the hospital because the
doctor called me this morning, saying
that something happened to my mom
this morning. dont tell anyone, not
even my dorm mates.

BINNIE
oh my gosh! i hope she's okay!!!
im praying for you sunnie, if you
need me, ill come to the hospital and
comfort you.

sunnie was in so much worry, thinking about why her mother is in the hospital in the first place.

[ Call from SEOJO ]

[ answer | decline ]

sunnie was biting her lip, worried that johnny might find out about her family problems soon.

[ answer | decline ]

johnny:
"sunnie? where are you? its too early to be out anywhere on the weekends."

sunnie:
"im fine johnny. im just.. um, at the cafe."

johnny:
"oh okay. can i meet you there?"

sunnie was freaking out, didnt know what to say or do.

sunnie:
"im about to leave.. i have to visit my mom at her house, so i wont be at the dorms til noon."

johnny:
"oh okay. have fun today!"

sunnie:
"thank you, see you later."

[ Call Ended ]

tempted and worried, sunnie arrived at the hospital.

"my mom is a patient here. do you know what room she is in right now?"
sunnie asked the front desk lady.

"umm... last name?"

"huang. layshi huang."

"ah, floor 8, room 375."

"thank you."

sunnie took the elevator. slowly, but surely, all the stress that she was in, all the pressure that she was taking, everything that she was going through made her shake, nervous. she started breathing heavily, in and out.

suddenly, she passed out.

"oh my goodness, someone help me get her to a doctor!" someone shouted as the elevator door opened. the stranger picked up the poorly fainted sunnie, trying to take her to the nearest front desk for a doctor.
———————————————————