Dear Diary

The party was held at a huge mansion that over looked a cliff. I'd worn a simple black dress and a pair of flats to match, but I felt inadequit in comparison to all the other malachai at the party. Elliot had his arm wrapped around mine and was murmuring hello's to random people. We were quickly making our way to the middle of the party, when a girl stepped in front of us. I gasped in surprise.  Irene grinned at us, two curving swords in her hands. She glared at Elliot and smiled to me. "Ah dear Felicia. I believe you have something that belongs to my master." At this I furrow my brows in confusion. Who the flop was her master?!
Her smile turns malicious. "Your soul." She leaps at me, and Elliot lets out a cry of rage.  He leaps infront of me, and Irenes sword struck Elliots chest. I watched in horror as Elliot sputtered in surprise as he looked down at the sword portruding from his chest. His eyes found mine as he fell and coughed, before they turned dull and glassy.
Elliot... was dead. "YOU FUCKING BITCH ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" now i was no longer in control, the same thing that took over when I hurt Corbin was present, and it was livid with agony. Distantly, almost like i was watching it happen, my arm flashed out, a fire wheel in it, and Irene barely moved away.
"What?! no! No! You were supposed to-" i cut her off with a scream of rage as I advance at her again, this time throwing the wheel. It hit her shoulder, and sliced through. It only severed slightly, because my aim was off, but I could still see the tendon within. Irene growled and waved her hand over it. "Moridious" she murmured and I watched as the wound healed.
"ILL KILL YOU!" i screamed again. Out of nowhere i threw my hand out.
"REPENTANIANCE!" Irenes face dropped in shock and her eyes widened. She lifted off the ground, her hands clawing at her throat as her eyes bulged. She coughed and sputtered as an unseen force choked her and her eyes began to droop. "THIS IS FOR ELLIOT BITCH!" I screamed once more as she continued to fight for her life. And when i took it, i walked out of that damned party in tears.