Ninja Hattori Story 16: Clever Rasia

Rasia had sent his spy behind Kemumaki and Isa... he found out what he suspected was right, they were about to double cross HIM! 'I can tell Kemumaki's father about this... but then that would cause family drama and ruin my plan...' Rasia thought 'I have a better plan, Ha... ha... I myself will go to Iga, disguised as a stranger and then kill Isa and Kemumaki, the people who even had the IDEA of betraying ME! How dare they don't fear me... they just don't understand how evil and powerful I am! I will tell his father that the Iga people killed him and so his father will unleash his rage upon Iga when I am the actual killer, in reality...' Rasia thought of his plan several times and made it 7 times better than it already was. He went to his changing room and used some ninja tricks to become completely unrecognizable. He transformed into a guy who looked like a beggar with a brown cloak covering his face. He had a stick in his hand and had a fake wig of white hair. He was acting to tremble. He was ready to go to Iga and kill Kemumaki and Isa... He sneakily went so that Mr. Kemumaki doesn't notice... His plan was already in action... Back in Iga, Kemumaki introduced the people to Isa. 'Oh, you...' Hattori said 'You almost defeated me last time..' Isa smirked. Suddenly something green came towards them, rolling speedily. Kemumaki and Kenichi moved out of the way or it would hit them. The rolling thing finally stopped and out came Jippo out of his shell! 'Master Hattori!' he said as he hugged Hattori tightly. 'Owww, it hurts Jippo!' Hattori said, getting crushed by the hug. Everyone laughed at this. On the other side, Rasia was very close to Iga. He grinned... He knew his plan was about to be successful, he HIMSELF was stepping in the game, after all...