Ninja Hattori Story 29: The Threat Message

Soon the ninjas brought Kenichi's parent sot the Rasium clan. Even Kenichi's dad, Mr. Mitsuba had passed out just like Mr. Mistuba staying in that suffocating black bag for so long. When the ninjas brought the bag to Rasia, he told them to leave... and they did... Rasia smiled as he unzipped the bag and cut the rope with a strike of his sharp sword. It was so sharp that Mr. Mistuba's sleeve got torn... 'Oops... ' Rasia said with a laugh. Then he took out a machine out of a room. That machine had some handcuffs in them, but they looked different... Then he went to Mr. Mitsuba and picked him up. He was a ninja and was strong, so could easily do it. Luckily, he didn't wake up and Rasia did what he wanted to do... He tied Mr. Mistuba's hand to the handcuffs as he smiled and turned at Mrs. Mistuba... He took out another machine of the same type and she got the same fate as him... Getting tied up by some stupid handcuffs... On the other side, Jinchu and Hattori were preparing for their war with Rasium clan. They needed to prepare fast since they just had some days to do it... Suddenly Yumeko bust in the weaponry room with a scroll in her hand. 'A ninja dressed in black gave this to me...' she said, panting 'He told me to give this to you and handed this to me... but then suddenly he started chasing me telling to run faster...' She held her knees for some time, catching a breath and then gave the scroll to Hattori... He opened it. It read: Kenichi's parents are captured in Rasium clan... I have tied them up in the NINJA HANDCUFF DEVICE of Rasium clan which is used for PRISONERS! If you want them, get them... Hattori widened his eyes. 'How did he know about Kenichi's parents?' Hattori thought, his heart beating faster and faster 'They are my second mom and dad... Rasia shouldn't do anything to them...' Jinchu read the message too while Hattori was holding it.'I will do the war preparation...' he said 'You go and save the people who really gave you the love of mom and dad while you were in the city... Bring back Shinzo and Shishimaru if needed...' Hattori turned back to Jinchu with a smile... Yumeko smiled too, but now Hattori had to go to save Kenichi's parents...