Ninja Hattori Story 45: The Death of Three Armies

Hattori collapsed to the ground with tears in his eyes. Then he fainted... He woke up after some time, his eyes opened. He slowly stood up, looking at the dead Rasia. 'I just killed someone...' he thought 'That's... against the rules of an Iga ninja... it would be okay if this was in the battlefield... except that it is forbidden..' Hattori cried even more as he thought about this. Sonam, Keo and others got up too. All of them saw Hattori crying. All of them saw the dead Rasia too. Kemumaki slowly went to Hattori and patted him on the pack. 'He deserved it... he killed countless lives...' Kemumaki said 'Thanks for giving me what I wanted... a dead Rasia... the person who killed mine and your father... He also killed our mothers a long time ago as far as I remember...in front of our eyes, while we cried...' Hattori saw blood all over his hands. They decided to go out of there. Shinzo suddenly stopped in front of the cylindrical tank. 'Shouldn't we save this guy?' he asked. 'No, let's get out of here... this might be an acid trap for us...' The person trapped in the cylinder tank filled with green water watched helplessly as all of them went away. He had to get out somehow... he was powerful enough to do it... He slowly scratched the glass of the tank with his metal tentacles... a little part of the glass broke and the water slowly got out... He was covered with electricity all over him as he got out... He quickly took a cloak lying on the ground and covered him with it. He went to Rasia's dead body... 'You deserved to die...' he said in his psychopathic voice 'Hahahaha... I am finally free...' Suddenly that powerful person used a jetpack to go above and then break out of the roof. He was flying in the sky, covered with a cloak.He then took out a blue cannon. A cannon that could fit the hand... a hand cannon...(edited)A shot a blue fireball out of it and it hit the army of Koga, Iga and Rasium clan... It hit them all and with one blast they were all dead... Three armies dead because of one person...'This is how powerful I am...' he thought as he flew away. He was finally free from the wrath of the evil Rasia. When Hattori and others went to fight in the war they were shocked to see most of the soldiers decimated. Only few Iga soldiers survived... Blue smoke surrounded the battlefield. The war was over.... Iga had won...