Ninja Hattori Story 30: Rasia's Palace

Hattori took Shinzo, Shishimaru and Sonam with him to Rasium Clan. He told Kemumaki to come but he refused. 'I have some other work to do...' he said... With the ninja speed, they quickly reached Rasium clan. Sonam defeated the soldiers quickly and let everyone else in the town. They ran to the palace. This time there were even more soldiers and those soldiers had even spotted them! They took out their bow and arrow!! But before they could shoot Hattori, Shinzo and Sonam Shishimaru suddenly transformed into his fire form and destroyed all the soldiers! They shot arrows at Shishimaru but the fire burnt all the arrows... Hattori and others quickly went in. On the other side, Kemumaki smiled as he wrote a letter to his father. It read: Hattori and other ninjas have gone to Rasium clan... be ready to attack them! I cannot come since I will betray them at the end... during the war... He handed it to a Koga ninja pigeon. It flew away in full speed as Kemumaki smiled. The message reached Mr. Kemumaki in some minutes. 'Okay.... hehe...' he smirked as he got and took out his ninja sword. He was ready to attack Hattori in Rasium clan... On the other side, Hattori and others defeated even more guards and finally entered the leader's room... Rasia's room... Rasia was standing in front of Mr. and Mrs. Mitsuba, smiling... 'Okay I will free them in a second!' Shinzo said as he started running towards Mom and Dad. He tried to break the chains but couldn't break it! Rasia pulled Shinzo out and threw him on the ground. Then he took out a remote with a button... 'If anyone tries to go near them, I will press this!' he said. 'Okay, press it, I DON'T CARE!' Hattori yelled. Rasia smiled. He pressed the button. Suddenly the chains started producing electricity! That was electrocuting Mr. Mitsuba and Mrs. Mitsuba! They yelled in pain. 'Okay!' Hattori yelled 'STOP IT! S-STOP IT! I will give you anything you want!' Rasia stopped it. 'Anything?' he asked. 'Yes, what do you want?' Hattori asked. 'Your life...' Rasia answered... He looked the face of the astonished Hattori and smiled...