Ninja Hattori Story 19: Death of a Target

Jinchu, thinking the old man really needed some help, not knowing he was Rasia in disguise helped him reached the guest room the the palace. Then he went back up to gossip with everyone like they were doing before. However, this time nobody wanted to gossip with Kemumaki OR Isa. So both of them gossiped on their own. 'Why is nobody trusting us?' Isa asked Kemumaki. 'Iga Ninjas are always like this, they think they are the greatest good people and think others are always evil!' Kemumaki replied 'Let us gossip on our own anyways... our gossip can be much more mature than theirs...' So they gossiped. After having their lunch they toured some more of Iga town and visited some Ninja temples this time. Finally, it was night... the time to sleep, or rather... the time for Rasia to STRIKE! It was 1 AM. He slowly pulled out his blanket and slowly opened the door. He opened it so carefully it didn't even make a "creak" sound! He slowly got out, leaving his stick behind. He chose he would wear the old man costume in case something went wrong but a stick was really unnecessary and would slow him down in killing his targets. Iga Ninjas and Koga Ninjas were sleeping in different rooms. The normal humans were sleeping in some other guest room. Rasia knew which was the Koga. He entered that room. 'This is what you will get for trying to betray ME...' he thought as he approached the sleeping ninjas. He knew his first target would be Isa so he blindfolded Kemumaki just to be safe. Then he slowly took out a knife since a knife was easier and quicker to wield than a sword and would make it easier to kill Isa.He slowly grabbed her mouth. She was a trained ninja and knew something was wrong... she opened her eyes. She felt a hand on her mouth... She could not speak or yell... Then, the next thing she could feel was something sharp piercing through her ears and damaging the brain... It was so painful... Blood started oozing out of her ear, slowly, as she lay there, with open but dead eyes... Rasia went back to him room to sleep. He would kill Kemumaki later...