× Chapter 11 - Sincerely yours ×

by @tt10500

I think the sky placed a bridge in between us

That's how I met you

It's okay Jiyoo, you'll get over him. But what? Restart? What? 

"Restart like how...?" I texted. "What?"

"Hanging out," he texted back. "Jiyoo where are you at lunch?"

"In E block." 

"Ok. Jiyoo..." he said. "I'll come and find you."

He sounded so sincere, like he was being more than ever honest. He had typed out my name. If he wasn't honest, he wouldn't have bothered to text the message to me with my name- especially twice. I was buzzing with answers now. I had the questions and he had the answers. Now I needed to know. 

"I don't mean to put you in an awkward position..." I typed out. I really meant it, I didn't want him to feel awkward but I had spent months liking him, but it was never clear to how he felt for me. 

"Did you like me because I liked you?" I texted.

"Like if I didn't confess..." I texted again. "Then I don't think those feelings would be the same."

"I liked you," he finally texted back. "In year seven..."

I dropped my phone. 

"What?" 

"Yeah," he said. "But in order to like you more that's why we need talk more." 

I was stunned. He had liked me in year 7? I never even talked once with him in year7-8! I hardly even saw him either. I had liked him in 6th grade, he had liked me in 7th grade and now I liked him...again. 

"I was being too reserved but now i'm open Jiyoo." he said.

He said my name. This meant that he really meant it. 

"Is this a prank?" I asked. It seemed to unreal. 

"No," he said. "Jiyoo, i'm being honest." 

Okay, I had to admit he sounded really honest. He had said my name 4 times by now. I didn't want to believe it though. 

"But..." I started off again. "Don't you like someone else?"

"No." he said. A solid answer. 

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't you trust me?" he stopped. "Why would I be lying?"

"Show me your food," he texted me again. 

Well why wouldn't you? It was your first time getting a confession anyway...I thought to myself.

"I can't tell if your lying of course," I texted back. Now it was my turn to ask. "I already ate it. But why did you like me?"

"I liked your cuteness and you're funny," he texted. 

Sigh, everyone said the same  thing. It wasn't that I was bored from hearing it- it was always said online and never in real life. 

"But if I talk to you more," he started. "Then I will like you more." 

These were honest words that I had never heard confessed to me before. 

"I have to go tutoring now," he said. "Bye, talk to you later."

"Bye." I said back. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This was a really sucky, short chapter so forgive me on that ^^

Yeah I just wanted to say a massive thank you to my voters, you're the bestt ~~ 

I promise you that the next few chapters will be more interesting and longer...

Please don't forget to vote on my chapters and comment! It'll make my day :)

Remember to add this book to your reading list to get updated whenever I post a new chapter! Also I just wanted to mention to stan stray kids! Their new song "I am you" was just out yesterday and it's such a bop! I was 19 seconds late prior to the release but hope we can stream it to a million or more views in 24 hours! 

Not to mention their other songs HELLEVATOR, VOICES and MY PACE are really good! I have never immediately loved a group after watching their mv and yeah that's how I got into kpop? By watching & listening to hellevator. 

heres the link: 

(hellevator) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfIfFGCqgo 

(voices) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HMOkfE3kno

(my pace)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pok5yDw77uM

ty~

Tammie xx