[28] Speaking Of Boxers...

[STATUS: VERY VERY VERY UNEDITED]

"You're really good at riling me up, you know."

I'm out of breath, but manage to get out, "W-what do you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

//

I feel in a complete daze right now. "Apparently."

Jack opens his mouth to protest but I interrupt him. "You're all talk but no action," it comes out of my mouth before I think twice but Jack doesn't seem too angry, just offended.

"That's because I didn't know what you want. I still don't know what you want."

I decide to be honest with Jack. Why not? I'm too desperate to care, anyway.

There's a slight feeling of bubbling nervousness in my chest but I think it's mostly excitement over the prospect of what could happen next. "What I want is to know about those things you mentioned earlier."

I never thought it possible, but I think I just succeeded in stunning Jack Summers into silence. Not for very long, though."That's what you want? To know..."

"Every. Little. Detail." My voice is low with need.  I don't care. All of my embarrassment is gone. I'm too hard to care about much of anything anymore. Especially when I can tell that Jack's hard, too. Acknowledging this fact only succeeds in driving me further, making me go crazy with need. I don't even process what I'm doing until I'm actually doing it.

"You said I have to know the things you want to do to me." I lean in and suck on the corner of his jawline then bring my lips up to his ear.

"And maybe I do," I whisper into his ear and feel the thrill of seeing a shiver rack through his body. 

Jack sucks in a breath. 

I nibble on his ear. "But there's no way to know... until you do them," I whisper in a low, gravely voice that does nothing to conceal my lust, noticing how Jack bites his bottom lip with my words.

I bring my lips down to his mouth and focus my attention on sucking his bottom lip out from under the clenches of his teeth. I move my face away and look up at his eyes directly as I ask, "What are the things you'd do to me?"

His eyes have been solely focused on my lips and the words leaving them. I watch them go dark and suddenly his lips are crashing back into mine and I can't help but groan at the sensation of our tongues colliding. Having never kissed with tongue before... (until today, of course) it's like nothing I could've ever imagined. It's indescribable. A good indescribable.

Now I'm not sure I could kiss someone without using tongue after today. I hope I'm doing it right but sometimes it's hard to tell when I'm so overwhelmed with pleasure. 

He's touching my back and neck and I suddenly realize that I should probably be doing something with my hands right now as well when Jack pulls away.

His hands cup my face and we're both out of breath but somehow more of the air is sucked from my lungs the moment I catch onto the look of adoration in his eyes. He's touching me like I'm something precious and worth protecting. I'm a naturally clumsy person but Jack is treating me like I'm delicate and fragile; about to break at the slightest fracture to my frame.

"Are you sure?" My heart seizes with the question.

I tighten my legs around him and hook onto the nape of his neck to pull him forward. I don't care that I sound whiny and desperate as I say, "For God's sake, yes, just do it already and stop treating me like a glass doll!" 

With that, I'm lifted up off of my desk and carried over to the edge of my bed where Jack sets me down and goes back to attacking my mouth. I deepen the kiss and pull his body closer. We're a clash of skin and lips and teeth but I don't care because this hunger inside me has grown to a point beyond control. All my brain can think of is how I need his skin on mine. Jack's hands venture to my lower back and due to my sensitivity there, I arch my back into him. 

I giggle because I'm ticklish freaking everywhere and Jack laughs at the fact that I'm ticklish. I send him a stern look of disapproval and snag my teeth on his lower lip in punishment. This causes Jack's whole body to seize up and he's suddenly rough as he pushes us back onto the bed. 

He's on top of me and my body is a livewire. The warm weight of his body is pressing into me and I almost forget to continue kissing him. It's a completely different experience; being kissed while below someone and laying down. I don't know if I'm doing the tongue thing properly, but I know I'm doing something right because of how desperately Jack is attacking me with his lips right now like he could never get enough of me. 

He must sense my tiredness- because, let me tell you, kissing is exhausting- because he moves his lips down to the skin of my neck and starts sucking, making my body trash almost violently.

I'm extremely sensitive and with every kiss placed on my skin, I can't help but move. I end up moving my leg in between his and Jack gasps against my skin. A smirk forms on my face as I realize the effect I can have on him. The smirk is wiped off my face, though, when Jack is propelled into a flurry of action, suddenly deciding to kiss every part of my body with an unleashed hunger that causes him to nibble and bite on my skin as well. This newly found aggressiveness will probably result in dark marks all over my body, but I'm too far gone to care.

The feeling of his body pressed up against mine has me overheated, despite only being clad in my boxers. Speaking of boxers...

Right now I'm experiencing a chemical reaction and Jack's touch is the catalyst. His touch includes all of the ways he reaches my heart: through his words, his actions, simply his presence- it's not only his physical touch.

But right now I think the best way he could reach my heart would be for his pants to be off.

----

AN: Soooo, what's gonna happen with the removal of Jack's pants?

I just want to apologize for my writing, I hope this update was still worth reading. You guys deserve an amazing story and a goal of mine is to create an edited version of this book that's worth your time.

But meanwhile, I really appreciate the support I've gotten throughout this writing process, it's really propelled me to write and update more frequently:-) 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Love,

Leah