Prolouge

January 16, 2009

It was a dark stormy winter night. Here at Miss. Jackson's orphanage.

As Miss Jackson was working on some paper work late at night. There was a knock and then it was silent.

Miss Jackson was curious, who would be knocking at the doors at 11pm this late.
She opened the door slowly to reveal something wrapped in blankets on her doorsteps.

MISS JACKSON POV

I picked it up gently and it revealed a baby sleeping. I quickly rushed the baby inside to my office to keep it warm. I unwrapped the baby out of the blankets. It revealed a cute little baby girl.

She was probably about a month old. I unwrapped the baby some more to reveal some notes.

I opened the notes.

"Hi my name is Emmy Thomas. Please take care of me. I'm 1 month old and my birthday is December 14th 2008. My birth certificates and etc. are with me. Here's a picture of me and my parents. Please take good care of me thank you!"

I then took her out of the blankets and changed her into warmer clothing. Since I had a few pairs in my office. After I cleaned her up I found all of her important information. I then laid her down besides me on the bed and I drifted off to sleep with her next to me.

Wow, this is a very short chapter, but welcome.