IT'S TURKEY DAY

BRENDON POV

I fell asleep in bed crying. I had the worst news ever. I really don't know how to deal with it. It was from the doctors office about the test results and something wrong happened. I was told to go back the next day for them to confirm it.

I got up and got ready getting dressed and waking up Sarah and Emmy.

We had some breakfast and we left to the store. We needed supplies for Thanksgiving and we needed some groceries too.

We finally arrived at the store. I was still feeling weak, but at least I knew the reason why to that.

I tried my best not to pick up heavy stuff and bend down. Emmy decided to do all that stuff.

Sarah planned out what she wanted to cook for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Sarah was in charge with food. Emmy was in charge with decorations and I was in charge of the groceries. Simple stuff like toilet paper, napkins, plates, guest room stuff and all.

Once we finished, we decided to get some Starbucks. I got a frappe, Sarah got a pumpkin spice latte and Emmy got hot chocolate.

I helped bring all the groceries into the house and helped put it away. 30 minutes later I left Sarah and Emmy at the house to bond some more. I left to the doctors.

EMMY POV

Brendon just left, he wanted me to spend time and bond with Sarah. Sarah was really sweet and nice I loved her like she was my actual mother. I mean technically she is because she's dating Brendon whose my dad.

Anyways, Brendon said something about going to the hospital to do more check ups. He's been feeling very weak lately, like he loses his balance some times. He tries to hide it, but I can see it.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing, just worried for Brendon." I said.

" No, need to worry. I'm sure he's fine" she said confidently.

"Alright, are you ready for tomorrow??" Sarah asked.

"Yea, I'm kind of nervous." I said.

"Same here, because I'm meeting Brendon's parents tomorrow." She said.

"Well I am too" I said.

We decided to get the guest rooms ready for tomorrow by washing the stuff and changing the bed sheets and cleaning the rooms.

After that me and Sarah started doing laundry and we made lunch to eat.

SARAH POV

Emmy and I was having an amazing time. We started helping each other out and then we decided to play a game to know each other more. She was so magnificent, just like how Brendon described her when we went out on our dates and I didn't meet Emmy yet.

She felt like a daughter to me and I was comfortable with her.

After an hour or so. We decided to do nothing. Just lay around the couch and play games on our phones. We decided to play one of Panic!'s albums and started to jam out to it.

After about 30 minutes, Brendon came home with bloodshot eyes. He looked like he's been crying for hours. Emmy didn't noticed.

I ran into the kitchen and made Brendon a sandwich. He started to eat and then he cried at the same time. All I could do was be there for him and wait until he's ready to tell me.

"Hey what's wrong Babe?" I asked.

He sighed. "Alright, I'm just gonna come out with the truth then. Umm I have cancer!" He said.