New things everyday

BRENDON POV

I'm happy and nervous. I'm happy because I get to spend time with my daughter and she gets to meet someone new that means a lot to me. I'm nervous because I don't know how Emmy would react.

I got up and it was 9am. I ran inside the room and jumped on Emmy's bed to wake her up.
She flips over to her side groaning. She grabs her blanket and covers herself with it. I pull it off of her.

" Are you ready, Kiddo?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

" Well come one, let's get dressed then, we're meeting my friends there as well."

I got up and threw Emmy a Disney t-shirt and ran into my room and got dressed. I put on my black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and my red flannel.

I found my mickey ears and put them on.

I went to go check on Emmy and she was all dressed. She was wearing the nightmare before Christmas t-shirt that I got for her and black ripped jeans. I told her to grab a sweater just in case it gets cold.

Once we finished we hopped in the car and I got some jack in box to eat.

Once we got to the theme park. I waited for Emmy to meet a special person.

EMMY POV

We ate Jack N box in the car for breakfast. As I finished my food we had arrived at Disneyland.

First we got our tickets and got into the theme park. Brendon and I decided to get our fast passes for the rides while waiting for his friends.

After that we went on matternhorn. ( the line for that ride is always long). Let's just say it felt good for my cramps but bad for my neck.

Once we finished Brendon took us back to Main Street where his friends were at.

I saw a familiar face, but it took awhile to click in my mind.

" Oh hey Brendon and Emmy" the man said.

" Hi" I said back.

"My name is Spencer and this is my wife Linda" he said.

Oh that's makes since it's Spencer Smith and his wife. But who was the other girl standing there looking at me.

" oh Umm I'm Sarah" the women said.

" Hey, Emmy this is Sarah my girlfriend" Brendon said, kneeling down to reach my level.

" Your what?!?" I exclaimed.

" Yes, you heard that right, well I wanted you guys to get to know each other and familiarize each other, so that's why we are here" Brendon said, clapping his hands and standing up. Then he takes off.

I nodded and obeyed.

I was holding Brendon's hand because I didn't want to get lost in this big crowd of people.

Sarah came to my other side and took my hand too.

It was uncomfortable at first, but she seemed nice.

We ended up going to a candy shop.

" So what candy do you like?" Sarah asked.

" hmm, I like anything with root beer in it, anything chocolate but mainly dark. And red vines." I said. She nodded and grabbed a bunch of candies.

We waited in line to pay and Sarah and I just ended up asking each other questions to get to know each other better.

" When did you guys started dating?" I asked Sarah and Brendon.