Things Have Changed for Me and That Okay

EMMY POV

I woke up to the alarm clock blaring in my ears. I got up and looked at my tablet and went onto Twitter. Brendon Urie tweeted again.

"Surprise coming soon"

I'm still wondering what the surprise is though. I got up and walked into the bathroom, then got dressed and tried my best to look presentable.

I wanted to make a good first impression. I threw on my Fall Out Boy t-shirt and did my makeup. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I put on my blue jeans and put on my shoes.

I walked downstairs and went to Miss Jackson.

"Hey, Emmy, hope you're excited." She said, giving me a wink.

" When am I leaving?" I asked.

"Well in a little bit, someone is gonna pick you up." She said. I nodded and grabbed the remaining of my things.

About 30 minutes later I heard Miss Jackson calling for me.

I ran down the stairs with my luggage in hand.

She hugged me, then everybody in the house ran and hugged me. I didn't know if they would miss me that much, unless they were forced to.

Miss Jackson walked me outside, to a black car parked outside. Then a guy that looked familiar, came closer to me and I recognized who was getting me. It was Zack.

Wait is Zack my dad then or what?? I stopped in shock and Zack opened the door and let me sit down while he placed my suitcase in the trunk.

He shut the trunk and I stuck my head out of the window and waved at Miss Jackson. As Zack came to sit on the driver's side he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"These are from your father" He said, starting the drive.

"Wait so, you're not my father?" I asked.

" No, no I'm not your dad, kiddo sorry" he chuckled.

"Anyways my name is Zack" he said.

"Well I know who you are anyways, and I'm Emmy if you were wondering." I said

" Oh, nice to meet you then. Wait how do you know me?" He asked.

" Well you're basically a celebrity to the panic! fandom" I said. He just nodded.

Moments later, we pulled up to a driveway. I got out of the car and looked around taking in the surroundings.

The place was beautiful. It was a large modern house, with bushes and trees surrounding.

Zack helped me with my suitcase and brought it to the door.

He knocked. Then there were footsteps coming from the inside and dogs barking.

Then Zack left me, waiting at the doorsteps. He waved at me and I waved back.

Then I heard, " PUPPIES" , the voice sounded very similar.

The door rattled for a bit, then it opened revealing Brendon Urie in his boxers.

I just stood there and gasped at him. He just stared back at me.

He glanced down and saw he only had boxers on. He let me inside and ran upstairs and ran back down with proper clothing on.

" I'm sorry, you had to see that darling" he said.

"It's okay" I say. Sitting down on the dark brown couch.

" Are you okay??" He asks, Waving a hand in front of my face.