Weird, but in a Good Way

BRENDON POV

I woke up confused as hell on the couch and the puppies licking me on my face. That's right I fell asleep on the couch again.

Though last night was fun. I got up and walked upstairs to Emmy's room.

I open the door slowly to reveal Sarah in bed with Emmy. I walked in and jumped on the bed cuddling them both.

They woke up and laughed at me. I was a bit confused. Emmy started pointing to my face and tried to hold in her laughter but couldn't. I got up and walked into Emmy's bathroom in her room and looked at the mirror.

I saw something and went to use the bathroom.

Once I finished I washed my hands and looked at the mirror again.

"OH GOD, YOU GUYS DID NOT!!!" I said shouting in a Valley girl voice from the bathroom.

I opened the door and found the room and bed empty. I walked into the hallway and heard footsteps running down the stairs.

I saw Emmy running. I ran after her and caught her, picking her up.

She was hitting me and yelling "PUT ME DOWN,DADDY".

"Nope you deserve this" I said. Swinging her around onto my back and ran in circles and getting her dizzy. Then I found Sarah and scooped her up and placed her on my shoulder as well doing the same thing to Emmy. I then slid the sliding door opened and threw them into the cold pool water.

All I heard was a splash and I knew that they would come running after me. I got inside the house shut and locked the sliding door behind me sticking my tongue out at them.

I ran into the kitchen and started the coffee machine and made breakfast.

I watched them splash water at each other and attempt to find a way to get inside the house. It was funny just watching them from the warmth of my house while they freeze their asses off. Ha that's what they get for drawing on my face. I probably should let them in now because it is winter and it's freezing cold out there.

I walk to the near by closet grabbing the towels and start a two hot showers for them. I open the door and laid the towel on the pool chairs. I help Sarah and Emmy up at the same time. But that was a bad idea because once I put my hands out to get them out.

They tugged on me causing me to lose balance and join them in the pool great. I should have known. They quickly got out and wrapped themselves in the towel jumping inside the shower leaving me soaking wet.

I climb out of the pool and walk into the house dripping wet. I walk into the shower and start a hot one for myself.

Once I get out of the shower. I notice there is no towel. "Just Great Beebo, just great" I mutter to myself.

I open the door slightly. "Can anyone bring me a towel??" I asked.

No response. Just nothing. Geez these people.

I quickly think of a plan.

"Aha" I say. Covering my private part with my hand and run upstairs into my room. "EMMY CLOSE YOUR EYES!! WATCH OUT THE BEEBO IS ON THE LOOSE" I shout through the house. Running pass the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room shutting the door. Then getting dressed to something warm and comfy.

SARAH POV

I finished showering first and then helped Emmy get dressed in her room.

"Hey wanna see this?" I say holding out my phone.

We were looking at the app, that showed the camera of the entire house.

Me and Emmy sat on the bed watching the phone.

"Hey look it's dad, what is he doing?" Emmy asks.

I shrug. Then I started laughing.

"What is it?" Emmy asks.

I turn up the volume and rewind it.

The camera caught Brendon running around the house. And shouting, "EMMY CLOSE YOUR EYES!! WATCH OUT THE BEEBO IS ON THE LOOSE". We both drop dead on the ground laughing.

"Why is Dad, so weird??" Emmy asks.

"To be honest, I really don't know. But he's a good kind of weird" I say. Emmy nods along.

"Alright, breakfast is probably cold by now." I say.

We both walk down the stairs and try not to find the Beebo that might be roaming around the house still.

We sat around the table, I fixed Emmy's breakfast up first and then fixed her hot chocolate up first. Then starting on mine.

I brought my plate over to the table and sat down with Emmy eating.

"Hmm, dad's breakfast is actually good" she says. I nod along with my mouth full. Speaking of the devil Brendon came out.

"Yup, you're welcome. Now eat up." He says. Me and Emmy glances at him and burst out laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about now huh? Do I still have the drawing stuck on my face?" He asks rubbing his face. We shake our head.

"Then what is it?" He asks.

We burst out laughing again. "Do we have to talk about it?" Emmy asks.

"Hmm I don't know. What are you talking about?" I asks, knowing what was about to happen.

Emmy gets up and put away her plate. She takes a sip of he drinks and run over to the piano shouting. "WATCH OUT THE BEEBO IS ON THE LOOSE". We both burst out laughing.

Emmy did the exact same thing as Brendon. Brendon just looked at us with his face buried in his hands.

"Umm, how do you know?" He asks.

"Umm, Bren we have cameras almost everywhere." I say.

"Wait, really?!?" He says. I nod and open up the app.

"See" I say pointing at the screen.

"Oh, you guys were watching" He asks. We nod our heads.

I look at the app. There was a big figure with a shadow rustling around.

"Hey, Brendon look at this" I say. He looks at my phone "it's probably Emmy." He says.

"Yes" we turn around and there was Emmy. I look at the camera again the shadow was still there.

"Wait that's inside the house" I gulped. Brendon gets up and goes over into the closet pulling out a metal baseball bat. He kisses me and looks at Emmy and I and point is over into the closet.

I pull Emmy with me into the closet trying not to make any noise.

Well well, who do you guys think it is?? Comment below. Or wait to find out next chapter 😉.
Hopefully all things goes well. Welp, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see y'all next week much love 😘.