Chillax Bro!!

BRENDON POV

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. It's 9am. I might as well just get up and make breakfast while I'm at it.

I got up went to use the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee and this time since Emmy complained about leftovers. We are having leftovers for breakfast.

I took out my phone and texted Sarah.

Me: Good Morning babe, have a wonderful day! I love you 😘

Sarah Smiles 😘: Aww, Good morning to you too and love you bye xox 💖

I turned off my phone and decided to wake up Emmy.

" Emmy, are you awake??" I said peaking my head through the door.

There was no sound. Alright plan B.

I ran to her bed and jumped on it trying to wake her up.

She looked at me angrily, grabbed the pillow smack me in the face with it and groaned and went back to sleep. Geez someone is in the mood.

Alright Plan C and this is totally going to work.

I ran to her bathroom and got a cup of water. Emmy was sound asleep.

Alright and I splashed Emmy with the water and she got up angrily and marched after me. I took off running into the kitchen and acted like nothing happened.

"Good Morning Sweetheart" I said, trying not to laugh.

She grunted. " Wow, someone is not in the mood, did the dogs kiss you too much or something?" I asked.

" No, it's just that my father splashed water on my face and won't let me have my beauty sleep." She answers back.

" Alright. I'm sorry, my sleeping beauty." I said running over to her giving her a big hug.

" breakfast is on the table, and why are you in a mood this morning?" I asked.

" Well 1 thanks and 2 I just don't like morning, plus I have school tomorrow and people are gonna question me." She said.

" Ah, Okay I see" I said.

" So, do you want to do anything or just stay home?" I asked.

" Can we stay home, I mean I love going out with you and all, but I just want to spend quality time with you" She said. I awed in her reply.

" Yea, sure what do you want to do then??" I asked.

I would say the pool, but it's November and it's starting to get cold and I don't want any of us getting sick.

She got up and walked to the couch. I followed her. She took the remote and put on YouTube.

I sat down and grabbed a blanket and placed it on top of us making us cuddle. Penny and Bogart came and sat on our laps.

Emmy started searching something on YouTube. She then searched up karaoke and she started to sing along.

She started with This is Gospel Piano Version. I couldn't help it, but sing along with her.

" You have an awesome voice" I said, glancing at her.

" Thanks, but you have a way better voice than me" She said.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"Oh back in the orphanage, we would have days like this and well we would do karaoke and maybe play games and etc." she said. I nodded.

" You know, I have a karaoke machine, right baby" I said.

"Wait did you just call me baby?" She asked. I nodded she just hugged me. I'm assuming that's the first.