A Long Day

BRENDON POV

I got up early. I felt bad for making Emmy feel like crap. I had a check up at the doctors today.

I decided to wake up early and take a shower and all. I was still struggling, but not that much luckily. I finally made it down the stairs after holding onto the stairs because I kept losing balance. Why do I feel like this?

I walked to the kitchen and made coffee. Afterwards, I made breakfast.

I was making toast and cereal.

I heard Emmy wake up and she was trudging down the stairs.

"Good morning, Baby"  I said.

" Hey, good morning Mr. Disco"

"Haha funny" I said.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked sitting on the counter.

"Umm toast and cereal." I said.

"EWWW Cereal" She said, pushing the bowl away.

"What's the matter?"

"Umm I read the milk fic and it makes me disgusted thinking, drinking, or hearing milk."

"Oh, what is that?" I asked.

"Look it up, but at your risk, grandpa" she said.

I gave her the toast instead and made scrambled eggs.

"Alright, time to go to school" I said, Walking her over to the car.

"Alright, have fun. I'll see you soon." I said and she made her way inside the gates.

I drove over to the doctors to go to my checkup.

After 5 minutes, they lead me to a room.

"So how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Umm, okay I guess, but very weak and tired" I said.

"Alright, we can run some tests. And I'll leave you to go back to your business. I'll contact you about your results later. Mr. Urie" the doctor said. He walked out leaving me by myself.

I took out my phone and just played some games. I heard a few knocks and the door opened.

A nurse came in to run some tests.

After about 10 minutes she took my blood, urine samples and all the other test results with her.

I got up and left. I was feeling hungry and weak still. I got some Mcdonald's and drove home.

It was quiet without Emmy. I couldn't hang out with Sarah because she had work and Emmy was at school. I feed the dogs some lunch and ate my lunch.

I worked on some music. I got frustrated and just quit. I decided to turn on some music to soothe me out. I took a mini nap. Then I realized that I had a x-ray to see if I had any damage.

I left to go do the x-ray they told me the same exact thing as the doctors.

It was time to pick up Emmy from school.

I drove about 10 minutes waiting for Emmy in the school parking lot.

Emmy saw me and walked over to the car and hopped in. I kissed her on her forehead.

"How your day baby?" I asked while driving away.

"Ok, I guess. What have you've been up to?" She asked.

"Doctor visits and all and testing, want to get ice cream and pizza?"

"Oh and yes please."

We drove screaming at the top of our lungs to the songs on the radio.

EMMY POV

We just arrived at the ice cream parlor and pizzeria. We took them home.

We arrived home and I threw my backpack onto the ground. I didn't have any homework since break started.

Brendon, and I sat on the couch eating ice cream and pizza.

Sarah came over after work to chill with us.

Thanksgiving is in a few day. This was the first time spending it with actual family.

We all sat around the couch eating then playing video games.

We played this game called Overcooked. It was fun and challenging, it consists of us screaming at each other and lots of laughter.

Brendon got a call. He left the house to go answer it while me and Sarah carried on with the game.

Brendon came back with his eyes bloodshot.

"Hey, Brendon, are you okay?" I asked.

"It's nothing darling. I'm just gonna go upstairs and hit the bed. We got shopping to do tomorrow." He said walking up the stairs.

I turned off the game and helped Sarah put away the food and all. After tidying up the house we left to go to sleep.

I couldn't sleep knowing Brendon was sad.

I went to go check on him and he was asleep but had tear stained his face. I wiped them off slowly trying not to wake him up and covered him with the covers. I kissed his forehead and Sarah walked in.

She was sleeping with Brendon, then I turned off the lights and shut the door.

I left to go shower and went to sleep on my bed. I still couldn't sleep. Knowing Brendon was sad was hard. I promised myself not to worry.

I played my music through the speakers and read some fan fics and then fell asleep.

I just noticed that Thanksgiving is in a few day and I have to make a chapter for it ofc. Anyways it was sorta a filling chapter. But what do you guys think happened to Brendon??? Anyways much love 😘.