Decisions (A/N)

So hey guys probably weren't expecting this huh.

I haven't written on this story in awhile. Don't worry I've been writing the sequel to this and actually have 6 chapters in atm since I'm done writing the sequel to my other stories. Should I start publishing them now or continue to write and publish on the official date that I choose that will be down below. Just comment on here and I'll let you guys decided.

Also I just want to let you guys know that you guys are insane and I don't know how (but they found me. Haha get it lmao) Anyways I don't know how or what I did to deserve this but I truly appreciate you guys and love ya.

Also here the view of this story.

And I'm like wow this story was awesome writing and tbh ngl I am terrible lmao.

And yes that is 1

And yes that is 1.25k views/readers as of October 8th, 2019.

Also as you can see I have some stories up that hasn't been published. Don't worry I'm working on those too and hopefully get some of them out soon so yea. Also that's how I keep occupied.

Also put some questions in the comment section on this paragraph if you want me to do a q/a on this book and hopefully I can get back to ya.

So anyways finally at this point I decided to release the date of the sequel on December 9th, 2019 which is soon tbh but hey why not right and hopefully I'll have a little bit more than 6 chapter done lmao.

Also I choose December 9th. (EDIT I got the date wrong and I feel so horrible, but anyways here your story)

Also thanks for everything really and just know that I care I really do. Okay I'm gonna go now. Adios my vros ✌🏼