Powers and Your Sin

Okay, just to make sure this is all across!

(Y/N)- Your Name.

(L/N)- Last Name.

(e/c)- Eye Color.

(h/c)- Hair color.

Now then, on to your powers.  You are a werewolf, but can change at any given time.  You are much weaker during the day in this form.  Although, you are immensely stronger during the night.  Almost the opposite of Escanor.

Now, your sacred treasure is a sword, but it's made from a demon's claw.  The weapon's name is Setsu.  (You can change the appearance of the sword to whatever suits you.)  Setsu allows you to draw more power from another being.  The deeper the cut, the more power gained.  Another ability given from Setsu is called "Time Collapse".  This ability allows you to stop time, for up to five seconds.Only you are allowed to move in these moments.

(Y/N) is also very gifted in holy light magic, but also has some Demonic magic that Meliodas privately taught him

Now, onto your sin.  Obviously your sin is loyalty, but how is that?  Well, you would do practically anything in order to keep the people you care about safe, and couldn't stand seeing them hurt.  So, when a group of demons attacked your village, you immediately set forth to stop them.  What you didn't know, as that the people you cared about most, had led the demons there to kill you.  This making your loyalty, you sin and flaw.