The Serpent's Sin

__Your POV__

As you wake up, you realize that you're already at the forest.  Meliodas then yells for you, "(Y/N), it's time to eat."  As you groggily get up and head for the kitchen, you quickly make breakfast.  Pancakes, eggs, and bacon.  As you all finish eating, you decide to enter the forest.  When you get into the forest, you're all of a sudden surrounded by a bunch of tiny Hawks.

"What the hell?"  You ask while looking around.  Then, they all hid behind Elizabeth.  "Save me Elizabeth!  Meliodas is so mean!"  You're just looking on, confused as hell.  Then, there are lots of Elizabeths.  Meliodas has his fun by being a pervert until he finally decided to actually find the real Elizabeth.  Turns out, they were goblins who could transform.  You just ran after them as they all ran off, as they kept screaming about how they were in trouble for letting humans through.  After a while of chasing, they stop.  Right in front of a young giantess.

"Lady Diane!  We accidentally let some humans into the forest! We're so sorry!"  She then woke up, and was in a bit of anger.  She picked up Captain and looked at him.  He just smiled, "Yo Diane."  All of a sudden there were stars in her eyes as she rubbed him against her cheek.  Then, she threw him.  "How dare you cheat on me!?  And with a tiny human as well."  This continued for a while until she finally gave him time to explain.  She looked at you, "So you're the eighth sin?  I never saw you without something covering your face, but you don't look too bad."

You just laugh as you are all suddenly wrapped in lightning.  Captain looked down, "Well this wasn't here a minute ago."  Gilthunder then appears and punches Meliodas.  He just tells Diane to wait a minute.  "Now now Lil Gil, I'm not your opponent today.  He is."  He then points at you as you've already broke the lightning.  "Who are you?"  "Well, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), also known as the eighth sin, the wolf's sin of Loyalty."  Gilthunder's eyes go large, and he attacks you.  

"IRON HAMMER OF THE THUNDER EMORER!"  You are then hit by his sword and lots of lightning.  You feel the sword go through your stomach, and you then black out.

__3rd POV__

As the smoke from Gilthunder's move dissipates, there is a werewolf standing were (Y/N) once was.  The only weird thing about it, was that the wolf had horns on its' head.  It's eyes were glowing yellow, as the wolf laughed. 

"Ahhh, it feels so good to be out again.  It's been a while since I've had a good fight."  The wolf then looks at Gilthunder.  "So you were the idiot who provoked me?  Well, I shall at least tell you my name.  I am Aku Okami, literally meaning Evil Wolf."  He then suddenly appears behind Gilthunder and hits him into a tree.  "And here I thought I would have a challenge.  Meliodas, would you like this boy dead?"  "No, don't kill him.  Just show a bit of your power."

"That, that I can do."  All of a sudden, Gilthunder's sword is encased in lightning as he moves at an inhuman speed.  He hits the wolf it, but it only sends him a few feet.  "Hmm, allow me to test something.  I know it worked for him, but will it still work for me?"  Aku then sticks his hand out, and booms the words, "Come to me, SETSU." Everyone was blown back by the force of just having the sword appear.  He then rushes Gilthunder.  "HOLY SLAYER!"  Once their sword made contact, Gilthunder lost his power, and went down to one knee.

Aku looked at the Holy Knight, "You see, Holy Slayer allows me to dispel a holy persons' magic for a period of time.  As for your magic, I could easily keep it away for a good hour, but we don't need that."  The wolf then stuck the sword in the ground.  "TIME COLLAPSE."  The entire world stopped.  The wolf only decided to go up to Gilthunder, and hit the back of his neck.  As time resumed, Gilthunder fell.  As he went unconscious, he whispered, "I'm stronger than the sins..."

But, all of a sudden Aku was hit with a ray of light through the trees, lowering his power immensely.  "Until next time, Setsu, Return.  I will see you both later, (Y/N) will only remember parts on this fight, please fill him in later.  Goodbye.  Oh, and Meliodas, I want a rematch from the last time we fought."  With that, the wolf shrunk down, revealing (Y/N).  He woke up, looked around, and fell back asleep. 

"Well, we should go back now, it's no use to stay here."  Meliodas then picked up (Y/N) with Diane and Elizabeth following.

__Meliodas POV__

I was truly hoping that dumb wolf would forget about that fight.  I even had to call it a draw.

__3rd POV__

As everyone got back to the tavern, Meliodas put (Y/N) in his room.  Elizabeth met him at the counter, "Lord Meliodas, what happened to (Y/N)?"  "Well, you see, as you now know, he's a werewolf.  He's a lot more powerful than you would think.  He's definitely not a pushover.  The wolf you saw is like his opposite personality.  Very serious, but also loves showing its' power.  With his move Holy Slayer, he could kill most Holy Knights with ease."

"L-lord Meliodas, that's not what I meant.  How did he manage to just suddenly knock out Gilthunder?"  "Oh, that.  That is one of his weapon's moves, he can stop time for only so long."  "Oh, so is he more powerful than you are?"  "It depends on what's at stake, and if the Wolf takes over.  (Y/N) is very powerful on his own, but added with his wolf form, it's quite the challenge.  But it's time to rest for a bit, we leave shortly."

__Your POV__

You are in a dream world as you look around, it's all black , but you feel a presence.  "What is it Aku?  Did you have to take control?"  "Oh, you have no clue how fun that was, your friends will tell you the details when you wake up."  Suddenly, you just blacked out in your dream...

A/N- How is it guys?  I'm hoping you like it!!!  Let me know if you want any changed or updates!!!!!!