Training Day Pt.1

Your PoV.

I'm currently running from the other sins. I grabbed Jericho's arm, and picked her up bridal style once again. I looked down, to see her blushing furiously at my gesture, but I payed no mind to it. I just started running, as if my life were depending on it. I managed to get within distance of the tavern, when I heard Meliodas and Ban shouting my name, "(Y/N)!!!!! WE SAW THAT!" I sweat-dropped, before finally reaching the tavern. I set Jericho down, and reached for the door handle when I felt a blade touch the small of my lower back. I raised my arms, before slowly turning around to see that King was behind me. I saw the other behind him, including Meliodas and Ban with their slick grins, Diane, and some pink haired guy who seemed to not be showing any emotion. 

I looked around, to see Meliodas slowly walking towards me, while gesturing for King to back away. As he was about a foot away from me, he stopped. "(Y/N), it's about time you had a training day. I get that you just got out of a date, but Ban and I had an idea. If you disagree to this, we won't ever let you live the fact that we saw your kiss down. Buuuuuuuuut, on the other hand, if you agree to a little spar, and win might I add, we will forget this ever happened."

I looked at Meliodas, knowing that he and Ban wouldn't let me live it down, but there has to be some sort of catch, "Okay Captain, but answer me this. What's the catch?" He just chuckled, before answering, "Oh, you'll love it! Well, maybe you won't, but I know someone who lives inside that little brain of yours, and he wouldn't mind fighting all of the sins standing in front of you. So what do you and Aku say huh?" Before I even get a word out, the pink haired guy steps forward.

"I won't participate, I wish to see how everyone fights after these years." I then go wide-eyed, "WAIT! Is that Gowther?" Meliodas just nods, as Gowther and Jericho go off to the side. I then finally exhale, while looking at Meliodas. "Fine, you have a deal." Meliodas just walked over to the other sins, as I look at them while making a strategy in my head. 

"If I can take out Diane first, my biggest problem is out of the way. Well, literally I suppose. I'll immobilize Ban, at least for a few minutes. I already know that by attacking Diane, I'll have to fight King. Due to his infatuation with the giant girl as it is. Meliodas will wait for me to attack him. If I play my cards right, I can finish this within ten minutes. If anything goes wrong. I'm fucked." 

I then heard Aku in my head, "Come on kid. Let me have at it. I can take care of them for you! Just give in. You know you can't put up a fight when it comes to me. I'm literally your opposite. I AM your demons. Now just give in, and let me take care of what you're too weak to take care of." I just shook my head, trying not to pay any attention to what Aku had just stated. Was I really weak? I mean, it would be easy to give in. Just embrace it.

No. I can't. I won't. If I let go to him, that defeats the entire purpose of this spar. Now, it's time to show them some of my powers I haven't used since I was a Holy Knight ten years ago. 

I then crack my neck, and put my hand forward. "Come to me, Setsu." This was definitely not going to be easy in any way. I then saw Gowther raise his hand, before quickly lowering it signaling the beginning of the spar. Before anyone could do anything, I run right up to Ban, as he tried to kick me in the head, I grab his leg and throw him at King. I then run at them both, dodging King's spear flying at me, I point Setsu at the pair, "Explosion!" There's a huge explosion where they are, and they both fly into the air. I use this time to close in on Diane, as she's still in shock on what just happened. As she swung he hammer down to crush me, I jump to the left, and I begin running up the handle of the hammer. I unconsciously turn Setsu into purgatory's spear in my hand. I then raise the spear, just in time to block King's spear. He didn't stay down as long as I had hope, so I figured there was only one way to take care of this.