First Date!

__Your POV__
Today was the day. The day you would ask Jericho on a date. You were nervous, as the two of you had been sleeping together due to shortage of room. You had offered to sleep on the floor, but Jericho insisted that you sleep with her.

You had just woke up, as the others had left. You had no clue where they went, but the fight with Helbram had been about a week ago. You looked down, and saw that Jericho was still sleeping. You smiled to yourself, as you leaned down and kissed her cheek, as she smiled in her sleep.

You got up, and realized you were only in your pants. You hadn't bothered putting a shirt on, as you went to the kitchen to make coffee. You then started thinking about what you could do for a date. As you were thinking, you had the most cliche date in your head. A picnic maybe? No, that was far too cliche. You then begin pondering, before looking out of a window to see a village a few miles away. You smile to yourself, as you know there has to be some sort of restaurant there.

You filled your coffee mug and took a sip while sitting in a chair. It was a beautiful day out, as you heard a yawn come from your room. The next thing you saw, was Jericho coming out with her long blue hair in a mess, while stretching her arms over her head. She slowly walked to the table, and sat down next to you.

You chuckled at how she acted, and got up to pour her some coffee. You then heard her say, "With cream please." You smiled, as you made her coffee and handed it to her before sitting down. She took a sip, and leaned her head on your shoulder.

It was silent for a few moments, until you spoke up, "So I was thinking, maybe we could go out for a date today? There's a small village just a little ways away and-"

You were interrupted by Jericho standing up, "Wait, a date? Okay, well, I'm going to need to get ready, and fix my hair. It'll be a little bit, so I'll be right back." She immediately rushed off to go get ready as you smirked. You had noticed the faint shade of pink that had been painted onto her cheeks. You quickly stood up, and went to take a shower.

__Time Skip__
You had been sitting at the table drinking coffee for a bit now, as you saw Jericho walk out of your room. You didn't know what to say, as she walked up to you. [I couldn't find any pictures of Jericho in casual clothing, but if you guys have any, send them to me.]

She spun around, before stopping in front of you. "How do I look (Y/N)?" You went to talk, but couldn't find any words.

You then cleared your throat, "You look like the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She then looked away from you, as you saw a slight pink begin to rise to her cheeks. You then smiled, and stood up from your chair. You were currently holding your hand out, as she latched onto your arm. You laughed, before walking out of the Tavern.

You then noticed just how far the village was, so you summoned Setsu. "Second Configuration: Purgatory's Spear." The sword turned to a spear, as you hopped on, and picked Jericho up bridal style. The spear flew towards the village, as Jericho dug her fair into your chest. You just smiled, as you slowly came to a stop. You hopped off, and let Jericho down before dismissing your weapon. "Setsu, return."
You walked hand-in-hand with Jericho through the village. You looked up, to see a sign the said, "Fine Dining". You just kind of chuckled at how original the name was.

The two of you walked in, as you were seated by the Host. You pulled Jericho's chair out, before sitting down yourself. You then ordered (F/D) while Jericho copies your drink. The two of you chose to look through the menus while making small talk.

"So Jericho, what made you want to be a Holy Knight?"

She seemed slightly stunned at your sudden question, but quickly composed herself. "Well, I just want to be able to prove that women can be just as powerful as men. We can work just as hard, and have the same worth."

You smiled at her, "Okay, I understand that. I became a Holy knight because Meliodas took me in. I didn't really want to fight, I'm much more of a pacifist. Now Aku on the other hand, he loves fighting. He'll fight anyone. I prefer not to fight, but it's refreshing to be able to take my anger out once in a while."

"So your Werewolf is named Aku right?" You nod, "Okay, cool. I don't have much for talent, I'm just exceptionally good with a sword."

Before you can say anything, the waiter comes to take your order. You order your (F/F) while Jericho goes with a steak and a baked potato for the side. You both make more small talk, until your food is brought out, and essentially learn more and more about each other. As the two of you go to leave, a large man steps in front of the two of you. "Hey there miss, what are you doing with a little guy like him?"

You waste no time in trying to fix this, "With all due respect sir, please move aside." The man showed no indication of moving as you sigh, "Don't forget I did say please." He then throws a punch at you, but you just catch it, and punch him in the stomach. He goes flying into the wall, where he falls to the ground.

You then take Jericho's hand, and walk out of the restaurant. As the two of you walk out of the village, Jericho turns to you. "Thank you for today, it was nice."

You laugh,, "Anytime Jericho." You smile widely at her, but then she puts a hand on your chest and leans up, before you lean into her. You connect with a kiss before looking and seeing the Sins walking in your direction.

There's one thing that will haunt you, as you see Meliodas's sinister smirk as you know he's not going to let this one go. You immediately pick Jericho up, and run back to the Tavern, as you can hear the other Sins yelling at you.