The Sin of Sloth

As you all make it back into the tavern, Meliodas looks at you and says, "We know who to find next!" you just sit down, as Ban's wounds are still healing. "Well, who is it?" "We're going to the Necropolis to find King."

Ban's eyes shot up, "I thought that geezer was six feet under?" Meliodas started talking about how strong king was, and just what the Necropolis was. You just walked to bed, and fell asleep. You were only asleep for a little while when you felt something stab you in the knee. You shot up, only to see a knife there. You smiled, as the knife was what you had sent to the cute holy knight girl. You grabbed the paper, and it had a picture of her inside along with a new letter. It was stating about who she was. Her name was Jericho, and she was an apprentice Holy Knight. She wished to become one of the strongest Holy Knights ever, but wishes to see you again. She also stated her hate for Ban after the embarrassment he gave her. They had kicked her out after what happened and she wished to find a new place for purpose. As you finished reading the letter, you went and grabbed a spear from the tavern. You wrote back to her saying that if she stood on the spear, it would bring her to him. You sent the sword off, "Twilight." You then went to bed.

As you woke up, you looked around to see everyone had left without you. You went outside, and saw what you thought was the Necropolis. You walked around, but stumbled on the body of a girl. She had her hand through her heart, and you thought to yourself, "You must have to die to enter the Necropolis."

You then heard a girl screaming, only to see Jericho standing on the spear, screaming her head off. The spear would've went right through your chest, but you side stepped it, and put your arm out. The spear suddenly stopped, as Jericho jumped right onto you. Her eyes went huge when you said, "Getting brave already are we?" She immediately jumped off of you and started stammering while her face got red. "N-no! I-I would n-never do s-something s-so indecent!" you just laughed, "Well then, I figured a beautiful girl like you would like me. Guess I was wrong."

She looked down, as her face got even more red. "I never said I didn't like you." You grinned and decided to keep going. "What was that, I didn't hear you?" She just stammered away, at least until the sins all came out of some portal. You saw a little boy standing on a spear, when he suddenly made the spear fly towards you. "Setsu, Time Collapse." As Setsu appeared in your hand, time stopped, you just moved out of the way of the the spear, and looked at him as time started back up.

"So you really did find him again Captain. The name's King." You just looked dumbfounded, "Wait that's King?"

"That's exactly what I said!" You looked over to see Ban relieved that someone had the same reaction as he did. "Well, I suppose he does look somewhat like he did all those years ago, (Y/N) (L/N), It's a pleasure to meet you king.