The Tournament!!!

__Your POV__
After you all got back to the tavern, King began asking who had their Sacred Treasures,
"I lost mine." "Had it taken." "Sold it."
King looked like he would go insane, as he had to explain to Hawk what they were.
Hawk looked at you, "Wait, is that was your sword it!?" King then floated over to you, "So (Y/N), how about a little spar? Due to us having our sacred treasures.
You then laughed, and told him, "No thank you, I think we should worry about the others' treasures first. Maybe go and look for them. I did hear about a town that has a giant hammer, and every year around this time, they hold a tournament that let's the winner try to pick it up. So far, I'm pretty sure no one's gotten it to budge."
__TIME SKIP to the beginning of the tournament__
As the tournament started, you noticed there were a few holy nights. You just smiled at how fun this was going to be. You could tell that Meliodas and Ban were just trying to get rid of people as fast as they could without hurting them. Then, some girl just walked up, and punched Meliodas, as you couldn't make out what she said. They stopped the tournament to makes the brackets. You followed everyone, and suddenly Jericho pulled you into an alleyway.
"(Y/N), we don't get a whole lot of time to just talk, so maybe we could now?" You smiled and winked at her, "Of course I have time for such a beautiful girl."
Jericho immediately started blushing, and started stuttering while talking as fast as she could. "I-I think th-that I might like you a little." You just smiled at this, leaned in, and whispered into her ear, "Well, I like you too." Her face somehow got redder, and she got up, and turned away from you. "I think I left something in the tavern, I'll be right back."
As she walked away, you just used your speed to appear in front of her, as you just pulled her to you, "Not until after this." You then kissed her, but pulled away quickly. "I have to get back to the tournament, I'll see you later Jericho." You then started walking away, as you could hear her talking to herself, trying to figure out what had just happened.
As you got to the arena, you saw Ban and Captain fighting, and decided to enjoy the show. As you then realized what was happening as Meliodas was slowly losing his power. You had completely forgotten about Ban's move, "Snatch." You couldn't quite tell how Meliodas was going to be able to dodge the punch Ban was going to hit him with, but you could see through the haze, that something had changed. You summoned Setsu.  "Come to me, Setsu. Time Collapse."  You quickly went up, and saw the mark on his face.As you went back to where you were, you released Setsu.  You were in the thought of if this what you had thought it was.  You looked at Meliodas as he started yelling crazy things, about the sins.  How we were going to kill them all if they didn't leave.  He pointed at you, "And that's the eighth sin, he will kill you without mercy!"
People began to scatter as a few giant fireballs came directly for you.  You all just moved as Guila appeared.  Meliodas went off somewhere, as you were face to face with the game master.  He suddenly appeared before you, as someone else.   "I am Helbram, I sense an evil inside you like Meliodas.  Tell me, are you a demon?"
You looked at him, "Only when I want to be.  I really don't wish to fight you.  I'm sorry." 
"I don't want to fight you.  I want to fight your demon."  "I am a demon myself, but I can feel him wanting a fight.  He won't be as powerful as normal, but you can give it a shot.  Good luck."
__3rd POV__
That's when (Y/N) began changing into a tall werewolf.  The wolf looked down at Helbram.  "Well well well, look at my luck.  I was looking for a fight."  Helbram began stuttering, "N-no w-way!  Y-you're Aku Okami!  You shouldn't be real.  No way!" 
The wolf just had a smile form on his face.  "Yet, here I am."