Captain!?

Just remember peeps, I DO NOT OWN THE SEVEN DEADLY SONS, only my ideas.
________________________________
You were walking through the town that you've been hiding in for the past years when you heard of the new tavern in town. Thinking that you could use a drink, you decided to walk to where a few drunkards were coming from. When you got there, you walked in and immediately noticed the "WANTED" posters for the Seven Deadly Sins. Not very many people thought you were real, and that your power was a myth.
As you walk into the Boar Hat Tavern, you saw a little boy with blonde hair serving people.
"That looks just like the captain did all those years ago." That's exactly what you thought to yourself, when the door burst open revealing the "rusty knight" that had people worried. You just stayed sitting down as people just started running out of the tavern. Shortly after this, there were people pounding on the door as they demanded the knight be turned over to them. The blond haired boy had left with the girl that was in the armor and a pig. You followed, but kept a distance. That's when the holy knights were right on their heels, as you were hiding in a nearby tree.
~TIME SKIP(after fight)~
After the fight was over, you decided to wait a moment before making yourself known. Turns out, the little boy was captain, and the girl was Princess Elizabeth.
You thought to yourself of how beautiful Elizabeth looked, not realizing that they were walking away. You then sprint to catch up with them, and as soon as you're behind them, Meliodas has his broken sword at your throat.
"Now Meliodas, is that a way to great an old friend?" That's all you had to say for Meliodas's eyes to grow in size as he put the sword away. "(Y/N), is that really you?" He was looking at you skeptically. "I'm hurt, my own captain doesn't recognize me!"
"Sir Meliodas, who is this?" That was Elizabeth, and Meliodas then seemed to snap out of his imagination. He smiled at you and said, "Princess Elizabeth, not only have you found the leader of the sins, myself. But you have also made a great discovery. You have finally found the 8th sin, the Wolf Sin of Loyalty (Y/N) (L/N)."
Elizabeth looked at you, shocked and in astonishment. You quickly show her your tattoo on your right forearm. She quickly bowed, "Lord (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you."
You quickly laugh and pat her head. "Please, no such title is needed when addressing me. Just (Y/N) would be fine. But it is nice to meet such a beautiful princess."
You quickly turn to Meliodas, "what's up cap?"
"Well, Elizabeth here has just been looking for the sins wanting to fix the kingdom." You smile and turn to walk back to the tavern, "I guess it's time for an adventure Captain Meliodas."