The Plan

After you all walk back to the tavern, Meliodas pulls you aside and starts questioning you.

"(Y/N), where did you hide at? Do you know where the others are? How are you?"

You chuckle as you simply smile.  "I've heard rumors of the others, but I have not had any contact with them since what happened.  As for where I've been, this little town has suited my needs for the last few years.  I've been happy,  but I've missed being with the sins."  Meliodas smiles at you, "Well, it's good to have our eighth sin back."

________Time Skip to Arriving at the Tavern________

When you get back to the tavern, Meliodas decides to make some food.  Elizabeth was okay with eating it, but as soon as you took a bite, you gave it to Hawk.  "Captain, it's a good thing I know how to cook."

Elizabeth looks at you in astonishment, "You know how to cook?" 

"Of course I do, I'll be right back."  You head into the kitchen and begin to look around.  You finally found a chicken and vegetables.  About a half an hour later, you came out of the kitchen and laid the food on the table.  "Eat up."  

They both dig in, and as you all eat, Hawk asks you a question, "(Y/N), how come nobody knows about you?  You're not even on the wanted posters, people don't even talk about you!"

You lean back and think, and then captain speaks up.  "You see Hawk, his sin is Loyalty.  The holy knights believe him to be loyal to their side still. He can only be loyal to one side, and he doesn't seem to be able to truly hate anyone."

Hawk looks at you and says, "Well, to be honest, you don't look like much."  You just laugh and look at Meliodas, "How about a spar for old times' sake?  I'm pretty rusty."  Meliodas then thinks this over, "We can't, not here anyways.  We will be surrounded by holy knights as soon as we start.  We'll let out way too much energy.  I do need more alcohol for the tavern, so we better get going."  You immediately feel a tremor, as you prepare for a fight when Meliodas laughs at your reaction.  "(Y/N), it's okay, it's just Hawk's mom."  You look out the window and see the tavern is truly, a giant boar's hat.