Chapter 3: Waking up

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a jolt, hearing Nora's scream. "Let go of my baby! I won't let you take him!" I couldn't see anything through my iced window but, all I know is I need to get out. I banged on the window of my pod, trying to break it, but obviously to no avail. I knew I was powerless while stuck in my pod. I gasped when I heard the sound of a gun shot and Shawn burst out crying. I froze, shocked and confused as to why anyone could do such a thing, and why to Nora?

My pod window had thawed just enough to see through the glass. I see Nora, dead in her pod, a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead. My childhood friend, a mother, and a wife just gone .... like that. I saw a man and a person in a hazmat suit, which I learn to know is a women by her voice. The man was bald, had a scar on his left eye, and a short beard. After talking to the woman, he went to Nate's pod and then turned to mine. "If the plan doesn't work, we still have two backups." I banged on the glass in anger of what he did to Nora and what he might do to Shawn. This amused him which put a smile on his face. " We better freeze them back up so they will be good when we come back for them." The women with Shawn said as she interacted with a nearby terminal.

The man was still in front of my pod and as it got cold again he said " Sweet dreams Sweetheart." Before I once again, blacked out.

A/N so sorry it's short thank you so so so much for reading love you guys!! Don't forget to comment and vote please!! Love you byeeee till next time!!