1 - Thief Caught

Cover -

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

A blue hoof slipped around the counter of a bakery in cloudsDale. No pony seemed to notice the hoof since the counter was the same colour as the hoof.

The hoof grabbed a tray of light pink cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles on them. The cashier noticed the move and yelled "THIEF!" A blue mare with rainbow hair and magenta eyes jumped up from behind the counter. Her cutie mark was a cloud with a rainbow bolt.

The mare smirked "Took you long enough to spot me." With that, she flew straight to the door and disappeared.

"SEE YA LATER LOSER!" A voice yelled as the cashier gritted his teeth and closed the door.

- - -

Rainbow's POV

I flew to my cloud house, it was closer to the ground than other cloud houses. To be exact, it was in the middle of the everfree forest. Well, above the everfree forest.

I pushed it there so I wouldn't have to deal with ponies.

I opened the door and jumped onto my couch. My pet tortoise slowly walked towards me with his usual cute smile, I leaned down to him and rubbed his head lightly. "Hey Buddy" He looked up at me. "Ya hungry?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I grabbed some bread sitting on the table in front of me and gave it to Tank. Tank slowly ate it.

I looked around my house. Yikes. It was really messy, not that I care.

I got up and flew to my room, which, by the way, was a big mess too. I hopped on my bed, the bedsheets were laying on the floor.

I started singing a song, which for some reason, would always help me relax.

"She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl,

Voice so quiet, you don't hear a word

Always talking but she can't be heeaard

You can see there if you catch her eye

I know she's brave, but it's trapped inside

Scared to talk but she don't know whhhyyy

Wish I knew back then

What I know now

Wish I could, somehow

Go back in time

And maybe listen to my own advice!

I'd tell her to speak up!

Tell her to shout loud!

Talk a bit louder!

Be a bit prouder!