13

Uhm hi guess who's back?

I'll give you a hint, it's not me

- - -

Narrator's POV

Dash was confused and scared. Ever since she came to this goddamn school, her mind and feelings were just always messed up, tangled. So many old memories. Ponies she had hoped to forget, A life she had left behind a long time ago.

She thought she had forgotten it. Forgotten the loud firing of bullets and swinging of swords, forgotten the feeling of their blood on her skin. But now it was all coming back to her. All the guilt of running away and regret of not stopping to help them.

That one day that made her life miserable and left her all alone. Suddenly in the cold, dry room, she felt a warm liquid under her. She looked down, her eyes widened and she started screaming.

Red. It was all Red.

"NO! THIS ISN'T REAL" She continued screaming, her voice falling on deaf ears as tears streamed down her face. The red liquid consumed the whole room, now dripping from the walls.

And then, it was black. Dash hadn't passed out, she was completely conscious, but just in a different plain of existence. The cold air was filled with odd calmness. Everything was so foreign yet so familiar.

She reached her hoof out searching for something solid, like the floor or wall. But there was nothing. She was floating. And then out of nowhere, 3 figures in weird uniforms appeared along with a mirror. She looked at her reflection and saw herself in the same uniform as them.

Then, it was as if she was dragged out of that universe into another. She found herself marching along with a group of ponies in that same uniform. She knew them but just couldn't remember from where. Then she saw a mare commanding the ponies. The mare saw Dash and smiled going up to her.

It was the Shadowbolts commander, Night Shade. No, that wasn't it. This pony gave off a different vibe. This wasn't Night Shade, it was-

- - -

Lightning Dust and the orange stallion who had been following Rainbow looked around, confused. They were right behind her and then it was like she vanished into thin air. Soarin was also with them, having no clue about the situation.

"Can someone please tell me what the f*ck is going on?"

Lightning Dust turned to him with a concerned face. She sighed and then spoke. "You must promise not to tell anyone, Whatever I tell you will stay between us and no one else should ever hear of it."

Soarin nodded

- - -

Do people even read this anymore? Probably not since I don't even update it.

I'm so sorry for the people who were waiting for an update. Even now I was just going through my stories then saw this and went "oh I should update this out of nowhere because why not lol"

But maybe it was to let y'all know I wasn't dead yet? Oof

Don't expect another chapter anytime soon, sorry. I don't even remember the story I had planned for this book. Heck even this chapter just came out because I wanted to write something twisted.

Okay enough talking bai 😅