11 - Visitors

Dash knocked on Headmaster Silver's office's door. "Come in" His raspy voice came from inside. Soarin pushed open the door and walked in. Dash took a step in and froze as she saw the ponies who had came to visit her.

One was a yellow stallion with red, orange and yellow hair and red eyes. He had a scar on his neck. The other was a grey-ish-blue mare with dark blue hair, he left eye was green like Soarin's and her right eye was grey.

"Dash! Long time no see!" The mare exclaimed with a very fake smile and walked towards Dash, the stallion following behind. "S-Starry..? What are you doing here...?!" Dash asked, freaking out and panicking.

"I'm hurt Dash. Is that how you greet your best friend after a long time?" Starry asked with fake disappointment. "Wait, didn't you say you didn't have any friends?" Soarin asked to Dash. "I d-" "She said that?! How could you Dash?" Sweat ran down Rainbow's head as she looked between Soarin and Starry Trail.

"I'm your best friend, right Dashie? Tell this stallion that you were lieing about not having any friends just because you wanted to have everypony's attention just like you always have" Starry said, putting her right hoof around Rainbow's shoulders.

Dash looked at Soarin who was raising an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to talk. Starry secretly elbowed Rainbow's side. Dash nodded, plastering a smile that anyone could tell was fake. "Y-yup! I-it was all a l-lie!" She stuttered.

"Ok" Soarin said, deciding to ask her about it when these visitors would leave. The yellow stallion walked to them and looked Soarin in the eye. "Who-" "You look very familiar" Starry cut him off. The stallion, Razor Blade growled lowly as his companion Interrupted him.

"I do?" Soarin asked. Starry scanned him up and down with her eyes. "The same hair, the same arrogant green eyes..." She said. Soarin got offended at being called arrogant but he knew he was so he didn't say anything.

"Are you related to Spectrum Skies?" Starry asked. Soarin nodded. "Spectrum Skies is my father" He said. "So are you Astral or Soarin? I forgot the difference between you two" Starry said. "I'm Soarin, Astral has dark purple hair and his skin is also purple" Soarin answered.

Starry smiled at him. "Miss him?" Soarin scoffed. "Why would I miss that asshole?" He asked. She laughed. "Anyway, Why are you here?" Starry asked him. "Dash wanted me to come with her" He answered, pointing at Dash. Starry and Razor looked at Dash. She nodded her head lightly, still sweating and feeling uneasy.

"Oh, well then, Dash let's go to your room. We have a lot to talk about" Razor said. "Ok.." The three ponies left.

Soarin turned his head towards Silver. "Who are they? Dash looked scared" Silver looked at him. "I'm not surprised she is, they are members of a gang from Night Kingdom" He said. "How do they know Dash?" Soarin asked. "That I don't know and Dash seems to know them too" The two stallions stared at each other.

"How could she be related to the Night Kingdom? No matter what her connections were, she couldn't have had gone there." Soarin said. "Keep an eye on them Soarin. Anypony from the Night Kingdom is up to no good" Silver ordered. The light blue stallion nodded and left the office.

- - -

It had been an hour, Soarin was walking towards his room when he heard voices from Rainbow's. He leaned towards the door, it was open. He pushed it lightly and peeked in, but his view was blocked as Dash leaned against the door and her wings half-opened in front the gap.

And Dash seemed to be...shivering. Soarin raised his brow in confusion.
"You worthless piece of shit, just sign it already. We have much better things to be doing"
He heard a few muffled voices then Dash gasped in pain and fell down clutching her stomach.

Soarin pulled the door open. Starry and Razor were staring at Dash - who was grunting on the floor - in disbelief. "Dash?!" They looked up as Soarin yelled. He picked the grunting mare up in his hooves and glared at the two ponies in front of him.

"What did you to her?!" He barked at them. "We didn't do anything, Bitch. She just has a problem" Razor said. "And what might this problem be?" Soarin asked. "You don't need to know that so soon....Spectre" Starry smirked.

Soarin's eye twitched at the name. "Just tell me what the fuck happened" He ordered, a shadow casting over his face. "Your the cause of the problem, and I think you should hear what it is from her" She said, holding Rainbow's hoof and dipping it in a strange small bottle then pressing it on a paper, the whole time her smirk still on.

Soarin watched silently then stared at Dash in his hooves who had dozed off to sleep. "Anyway, our work is done so we'll be leaving" She added. Razor walked out and as Starry was passing Soarin, he (Soarin) stopped her. "What's written on that paper?" He asked.

"Nothing, It's just a contract paper" She answered casually. Soarin looked at the paper.

I, Rainbow Spectrum Dashery,

Agree with becoming a member of the-

- - -

(Soar read the whole thing)

Starry moved the paper out of Soarin's vision. He looked at her. She winked at him and left. "Wait-!" He turned around and saw that the two ponies had already left. He looked back down at Dash.

"Your the cause of the problem"

- - -

So, sorry?

Heh, heh...I'm loosing all inspiration and interest for writing. So, Maybe someday I will discontinue this book.....

MAYBE.

Also sorry for not keeping my word from the last chapter.

This time, I'm not gonna say I'll update early.