12

"Well?" Soarin asked. "What?" Dash looked at him. "Are you going to tell me what she was talking about or what?" He flattened his brows at her. "Oh, I don't know what she was talking about" She said.

"You do"

"I don't"

"Do"

"Don't"

"What's wrong with you?" He stared into her eyes. "Soarin, Everything is fine, seriously" She said. "But that mare, Starry, said-" "It doesn't matter! You knew they were from the Night Kingdom and you believed them. You are such an idiot." Dash Interrupted him, flattening her brows.

Soarin sighed. "I'm fine Soarin, I really am. What kind of problem could I even have? And, why would I hide it from you?" She put her right hoof on his cheek. "You trust me don't you?"

"Well, Not really but-" Dash punched his hoof. He chuckled. "Just Kidding" He put his hoof under her chin and leaned his face closer to hers. "You're getting a little fat" He said. "Excuse me?!" Her cheeks heated up. "You really are." He pointed his hoof at her belly. "Shut up." She grumbled, looking away.

He turned her head towards him again and kissed her.

- - -

The two ponies walked into the school building where most of the students were. For an unknown reason, Headmaster Silver had decided to give them a few days off. This happened rarely and the students did not complain one bit. Dash suddenly stopped walking.

"Dash?" Soarin raised a eyebrow at her. She didn't reply. He looked at the direction she was staring and saw a orange stallion. Besides the Stallion, there was a very familiar mare. "Hey Lightning Dust!" Soarin called to the mare.

Dash flinched as she heard the name. Her gaze shifted from the stallion to the mare. Both the ponies were now looking at her and Soarin. The green mare started walking towards them. She looked just as surprised as Dash. "R-Rainbow Dash..?" She eyed the said mare carefully. The orange stallion soon came and looked at her the same way.

Dash started feeling dizzy.

It can't be them! It just can't!

Her mind yelled at her and old memories started coming back to her head.

"Don't worry Dashie. I'll protect you!"

"Oh no! Is our little Dashie hurt?"

Sweat started forming around her forehead. "Dashie.." The orange stallion reached his hoof out towards Rainbow Dash.

"NO!" Without a second thought, Dash yelled and ran out of the building. Soarin stood there for a while, trying to process what was going on. "I'm not letting you go again." The orange stallion went behind Dash and Lightning Dust followed. Soarin didn't know what was going on but his curiousness got the better of him and he found himself going after them too.

- - -

Hi, I'm back?

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to end it on a cliffhanger.

Anyway, it's been a long time. I'm not as interested in MLP as I used to be...
Heck, I don't even remember half of the ponies names.

Please forgive me for that. 😅

Also, I've become an army! If you couldn't guess by my profile picture-
My ships are Yoonmin, Vkook and Namjin. Let me know if you have any fanfics of those three or just BTS fanfics in general.

I'm sorry for the long wait. But my hiatus is officially over. 😁