5 - What Foal?!

This chapter contains sexual activities and rape. Skip it if you don't wanna read that stuff.

You have been warned.

- - -

(Time Skip to after Dash had a nap)

Soarin and the others went in Rainbow's room. She was awake, preening her wing feathers. They walked over and greeted her. She smiled at them as if nothing had happened.

"So, Uh, How are you feeling now?" Fleetfoot asked. "Great, Thanks" Dash replied with a bright smile.

The bell rang indicating that it was time for lunch.

- - -

They went to the cafeteria and took their usual seat, on the farthest right of the room. Dash was glad that the food was good unlike other reform schools..

All of them had different items for lunch. Dash had a hay burger. Soarin, of course, had a apple pie.

- - -

After lunch, they all went to their separate classes. Soarin and Dash had the same class, Art. The teacher wasn't there when they reached so they decided to talk. Dash saw a can of red paint. She looked between the Can and Soarin then smirked. She took the Can and dumped it on Soarin's head.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, looking himself over. Dash broke into laughter. Soarin saw a can of pink pain and dumped it on Rainbow's head. "Ewwww!" Dash yelled as she saw the disgusting hot pink paint on her.

And so, they had a paint fight. The others in the classroom cheering and chanting 'Fight! Fight!'

They dumped a bunch of colours on each other. Blue, yellow, green, red, orange.. They didn't leave any of the cans empty. After all the cans were empty, Dash and Soarin were completely covered with paint of all colours.

Dash jumped on Soarin in attempt to get all the pain on her to fall on Soarin. They both laughed. Just then, The door opened and a light pink unicorn mare with purple, yellow and light blue hair and green eyes.

Soarin and Dash were lost in their little fight but the rest of the students noticed the unicorn mare and quickly got onto their seats.

"Miss Sweetheart is here!" One of the students whisper-yelled to Soarin and Dash. They both looked up into the blank eyes of their art teacher and smiled sheepishly. Dash quickly got up and sat down on her seat and so did Soarin.

Sweetheart sighed. "Detention, both of you." Soarin and Dash looked at each other and groaned.

- - -

"Your fault" Soarin said to Dash. They were both seating on seats, side by side unlike last time. "Sorry" Dash said, rolling her eyes. "Hey, but i won't say It wasn't fun." Soarin added and they both laughed. They talked and were having fun, at least it seemed to Dash that Soarin was having fun.

Soarin's POV

Look at the little bitch. Laughing. I'll ask her after we're out of this shit she caused.

- - -

Narrator's POV

After it was done, Soarin offered Dash to go out for a fly in the garden with him after they were done talking to their friends. Dash accepted, not knowing Soarin had different intentions.

As soon as their friends left, Soarin grabbed Dash and took her to her room.

"Didn't you say we were going out for a fly in the garden...?" Dash asked the light blue stallion in front of her. Soarin sighed and looked her over with flattened brows. "So, where is the foal?" He asked. Dash was taken aback. "Foal..?" She asked. "Yes, where is our foal?" Soarin asked. "Our foal?!" Dash was completely confused now. "The one you had three years ago" Soarin said in a deep voice, leaning over her.