10 - Not Well

"Dash" Rainbow's eyes opened slightly as her name was called. "I think she's awake!" Another voice spoke. Everything else that was said were muffled sounds for Dash.

She fully opened her eyes and looked around. Dash was not familiar with the room. The walls and ceiling were white. The silhouette of four mares surrounded her bed."W..Where Am I...?" Dash asked. "Your in the hospital Dashie" One of the mares said.

"Hospital..?"

- - -

Dash groaned, rubbing her eyes. She could hear faint snoring besides but didn't really bother looking since she already knew who was there.

She got off the bed and walked out. Her head was spinning, It ached so much that Dash couldn't concentrate on where she was going. She fell to the floor and held her head in her hooves while cursing under her breath.

"It's ok Dashie. Don't focus on the pain and it'll go away, how about you come take a flight with Swift and I?"

Dash banged her head on the floor as she heard the voice. "What are you doing Dash?!" another voice filled with concern sounded out from behind the blue mare. She shakily moved her head to look back with tears forming in her eyes.

As soon as Dash saw who it was, she swiftly wiped her tears and stood up but fell back down. Spitfire came running towards her and crouched in front of her. "Dash?!" Dash looked up at her friend with new tears forming in the corner of her eyes

"Are you ok?" Spitfire asked her while helping her stand up. Dash buried her head and hooves into the bigger mare's chest, shaking and shivering lightly and shook her head. "What's wrong?" Spitfire asked with deep concern in her voice. "Everything.... Hurts..." Dash managed to choke out.

"Let's go to nurse Redheart"

- - -

Dash and Spitfire walked out of nurse Redheart's office. A band-aid was visible on the worn out blue mare's forehead.

"How are ya feeling now?" Spitfire asked her. "Slightly better" Dash answered while giving her friend a slight smile. Spitfire nodded and led Dash to her room.

- - -

They parted ways after reaching Dash's room. Dash opened the door and walked in, immediately collapsing on the ground right after closing the door. She grunted and stood back up again.

Slowly, she made her way to her bed and laid down on it.

- - -

"Your so pathetic!"

"I'm not!"

"They left you because of how annoying and boring you are and because they didn't love you!"

"They did love me!"

Rainbow ran as her surroundings slowly turned black.

She bumped into something. She looked up and saw two ponies. It was Billy and Hoops. "Crash, you should really keep your eyes in front of you, not under you" The brown one teased. They both laughed, Then Dash noticed that they weren't looking at her. They were looking behind her.

She turned her head and looked behind, her eyes widened. It was her....As a filly. "My name isn't Crash!" The filly Dash yelled. Billy and Hoops laughed. "Leave my sister alone!" A male voice yelled. A voice which Dash instantly recognized and hadn't heard in a very long time.

"T-Trail..?" She choked out her brother's name, looking to her left to see....him..It was really him. The same green stallion who taught her how to fly, who she had grown up calling her brother. It was him.

"Dash?"

Dash looked around the empty void. Her brother's and her filly self's images were flickering. Then she heard the voice again, only a little louder this time.

"Wake up Dash, dammit"

"Huh?"

- - -

Rainbow's eyelids slowly fluttered open and she saw Emerald green eyes staring down at her with intense worry. "Your finally awake!" Soarin exclaimed, pulling her into a hug but being careful to keep her comfortable.

"What do you mean? I was only sleeping for..." She trailed off, looking at the clock. It was 2:30 when she checked before laying down. Now it was 3:15. "I was only asleep for less than an hour, why are you so worried?" She finished. "Spitfire said that you were feeling down and that you said your body hurt. What happened?" He asked with the same worry filled eyes.

"I..I don't really remember...any of that.." Dash answered, looking down as he held her in his hooves. She looked back up at him again. "I don't think I've seen you so worried before" She smiled. "I-I...shut up" Dash chuckled at his respond.

Knock Knock

The two ponies looked at the door silently for a moment. Then someone knocked again. Dash wiggled out of Soarin's grip and opened the door. "Yes?" She tried to smile politely as she saw the pony who had brought her here standing outside her room. Dark Soul.

"Rainbow Dash, You have visitors" Dark said. "Visitors..? Me...?" Dash asked, confused as hell as to why somepony would be there to see her. The last time she had properly talked to somepony before she left her house was a year and a half ago. Dark nodded and left.

Dash looked at Soarin. "What?" He asked as he saw the confused expression Dash wore. "Aren't you excited?" Dash looked down then outside her room. "I...No..?" She said, unsure. Soarin walked towards her. "Why not?" He asked. "I just- well- who would visit me?" She fiddled with her hooves.

"Uh, your parents? Friends?" Soarin said as if it was obvious. Dash sighed. "Come with me?" She turned her head to look at him. "Sure I guess" He shrugged.

- - -

So, so, so sorry for not updating for so long! (And making this chapter less than a 1,000 words)

I had no motivation to continue this story and a huge writer's block. Now I know how terrible that is. As I said before, I didn't want to continue this story but at the same time I didn't wanna discontinue it either since I don't wanna disappoint anyone.

But, now that I got back to writing with new ideas. I'm sure the next chapter will be released at the end of this week. (I hope it will)

Again, I'm sorry! Also sorry for making this chapter cringe.

With that done, what do you think happened to Dash?