9 - Dashie Please

After Soarin asked me to be his marefriend and I somehow agreed, we both talked for a while about stuff then went back in. Instead of the dorms building, we went to the school building this time. I headed for headmaster Silver's office door but Soarin stopped me.

I looked at him with a confused face. He did say we would go to headmaster. Why was he stopping me now? "Why are you stopping me?" I asked. "I changed my mind" He answered. Whaaat? "Changed your mind..?" "Yup, Well leave it." He said and walked ahead of me.

I quickly reached him and stopped him. "First you scare me and force me to tell you where I kept the foal then when I go to headmaster Silver Lining for help you stop me? And should I say, it was your idea too? What are you up to Soarin?" I asked, completely confused.

"Just leave it be Dash. I do not want to talk to headmaster Silver about the foal." He said. "But you- we- Ugh, I cant even" I said, obviously frustrated. "I'm going to my room" I started flying away but he grabbed my hoof and stopped me... Again.

"No. Your not going anywhere" He stated. "You don't get to control what I do Skies" I said. Seriously. "I can do what I want and go where I want" I added. "I don't think so. Your staying with me" He said. I groaned and slapped his hoof off of mine.

I remembered something. I quickly looked around than back at Soarin. "Soar.." I trailed off. "Yea?" He asked. "I want you to keep our relationship a secret" I completed my sentence and was almost about to add a please.

"I was gonna ask you to do the same thing" He replied, pulling me closer and to the ground since I was still flying. "What are your reasons?" He asked. "I just don't want ponies to know about us... Yet" I answered. He nodded and smiled.

"Can I go to my room now?" I asked, bringing out the previous topic. "What makes you think I'll say yes?" He replied. I flattened my brows and looked at him. "Why not?" I asked. "Cuz' I want you to stay with me" He answered. Gee..

We walked to the gym and noticed our friends working out inside. It's been a while since I last talked to them. I thought. We walked in. "Hey guys!" Fleet yelled and greeted us, immediately standing up from the stretching mat as she noticed us. "Sup" Soarin said. I just smiled.

"What are you two doing?.... Together?" Rapid asked with a slightly cocky grin. "Nothing!" I yelled. He raised an eyebrow at my rush. "I MEAN.... Nothing. We just walked into each other so we're together" I added. "Boring" He said and went back to lifting weight. I sighed and looked at Soarin who responded by raising an eyebrow at me.

I sat on a stretching mat between Spitfire and Fleetfoot while Soarin joined the guys in weight lifting.

- - -

We all walked out of the gym, drenched in sweat. We made our way to the showers that were, by the way, also in the school building. Me, Blaze, Fleet, Spitfire, Surprise and Misty went into the mares one while the stallion went to their respective ones.

(a long, niceee shower later)

We all spend the rest of the day talking about random shit. I don't remember what we talked about that day clearly, when I try to remember, I could only make out muffled voices.

After that, I noticed that Soarin's attention was not towards me, even partially... Finally. I got up from the seat we were sitting on and steadily and sneakily flew to the dorms building and to my room.

I spent most of my time at Soarin's so, i dont know why, but it was good to be at my own. I looked at the closet and noticed books..not just any books, they were Daring Do books! Back from my cloud house! They did bring everything back! I thought.

I Still hadn't read a few of the books from my collection so I sat in my bed and got into a cozy position then took one of the Daring Do books that I hadn't read and started reading it.

- - -

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile with Soarin and his friends. Soarin noticed that Dash had suddenly disappeared. He got up and looked around the garden. His friends noticed him looking around. "What's up?" WaveChill asked. "Where did Dash go?" Soar asked. They looked at the seat where Dash was previously sitting then shrugged. "She might of went to her room, maybe?" Blaze said.

He turned to the dorms building but before he could move, Spitfire grabbed him by the tail. "Why?" She asked. "No reason" He responded, trying his best not to stutter and passing. "Okay.." She said and let go of Soarin's tail. Soarin gave them his goofy grin and flew to the dorms building.

They all looked at each other with raised eyebrows, completely confused but decided to shrug it off.

- - -

Rainbow's POV

I kept the book on the nightstand that was next to my bed and grinned. It was great! Perfect for bringing my inner filly back out again. Suddenly a knock sounded out from the cyan door in front of me.

I got off the bed and opened the door. And ofcourse, it was..Soarin. I don't know why I'm surprised, who did I expect? "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Chilling?" I said. "Why did you leave without telling me?" He asked, walking in and closing the door behind him with his back hooves.

Our neck fur touched but I didn't budge from the spot. "I belive I said this before but I'll still say it again. I can do whatever I want and go wherever I want" I copied my statement for earlier. "I belive I said this before too, You can't" He said, moving even closer, almost making me trip. I took a few steps backwards so that there was still space between us.

"Just because I gave birth to your foal and am your marefriend doesn't mean you get to control me" I said, grinding my teeth lightly. "Oh?" He made the sound and walked towards me, I knew exactly what he was gonna do. "Soarin, remember what I said? You can't do things against my will!" I yelled at him.

But he didn't stop. He kept walking towards me and I kept walking backwards. We didn't stop until I was up against the wall. He pinned me. My cheeks heated up as I glared at him. "Let me go right now!" I yelled. "And if I don't?" He asked, mockingly. "Soarin stop!" I slapped him hard on the face.

He stayed quiet for a moment, his head hanging down. Then, he looked up at me with a glare. I swallowed hard as his glare rested on me. He huffed and immediately crashed his lips onto mine, my cheeks got redder as I shut my eyes and tried to push him back.

"sooaariiinn! If you go any further I'll break up with you, I swear!" I yelled again. "But Dashie..." He began, kissing my neck and making me moan. "I don't like forcing you either, the problem is that you don't enjoy ittt" He finished. I groaned between moans. "Dashie please" He pleaded in a very childish tone. "Just once" He requested.

I was very reluctant, but, for some reason said yes. He pushed me onto my bed and stood on top of me on all fours. My face went redder as he mischievously smirked down at me. He crashed his lips on mine and immediately forced his tongue vigorously through my muzzle and I moaned.

He picked his head up, again showing the same smirk. "Let's start, shall we?"

- - -

Me and Soarin laid side-by-side. My hooves around his chest and his around my waist. We exhaled warm air into the other's face. Both of us were blushing furiously. My mouth was slightly agape while his was curved into a smirk.

"So, did you like it?~" Soarin asked smugly, finally breaking the silence. I nodded and pressed my muzzle to his. He gladly returned the kiss. I snuggled into his soft chest fur and before I knew it, had drifted to sleep.

- - -

Hi.

This is the First chapter where I had an actual idea of what to write.

Tell me if you have any suggestions for the story puh-leaze.