2 - Where Am I?!

Rainbow's POV

I woke up, my vision was blurry. I remember being hit in the face before blacking out.

"You knocked her out?" A deep and raspy voice spoke.

Who was that?

"I had to" Another voice spoke.

I slowly picked my head and looked around the new room. There were a bunch of colours in front of me, probably ponies.

They continued blabbering, I couldn't make out anything.

When they noticed my head was up, they both looked at me. The one on the right helped me stand up and I think.. Apologised?

I shook my head as my vision cleared. Both the ponies were stallions. The one that knocked me out was in front of me and the one who helped me stand was a silver pegasi with silver mane and tail and blue eyes. He looked like he was in his 40s or something.

When I finally snapped out of my daze, my eyes darted around. "WHERE AM I?!" I demanded.

- - -

Narrator's POV

Silver Lining looked at Dash, completely ignoring her question. "I am Silver Lining, The headmaster of Undercliff" He said. "I'M IN UNDERCLIFF?!" Dash yelled. "Yes" Silver answered calmly. "How was your trip?" He asked.

"Oh it was perfectly great since I just love, love, lovee being knocked out and taken to a place I don't know..!" Dash said sarcastically.

"Great! Dark, go get Soarin" Silver said to Dark Soul, ignoring the sarcasm in Rainbow's Voice.

"Why am I here? And Who is Soarin?" Dash asked with flattened brows. "Soarin is the pony that's gonna show you around and I'm sure you know why your here, drugs, illegal stuff" He explained.

Dash groaned loudly. She crossed her arms and sat down, glaring at the floor, waiting for whoever this Soarin pony was.

A good 2 minutes later, A light blue pegasus Stallion with dark navy blue hair and emerald green eyes walked in. Dash looked up and raised a eyebrow at him.

The light blue pony walked towards Dash with a smile plastered on his face. "I'm Soarin and I'm gonna show you around" He introduced himself.

Dash rolled her eyes and stood up "I'm Rainbow Dash, now let's just get done with this shit" She said grumpily.

"Follow me!" Soarin told her and Dash did as she was told.

- - -

Rainbow's POV

The moment me and Soarin were out of the room.

His smile faded and his happy-happy expression was replaced by a grumpy one. I raised an eyebrow at him with a grumpy expression of my own.

"I was only being friendly because Headmaster Silver was looking. Don't except me to be so otherwise. Got it?" He said, looking towards me.

"Yea, Yea, Sure, Now let's get over this Idiot" I said rolling my eyes.

"What did you call me?" He glared at me, towering over me.

"Ya deaf? I called you an e-d-iot. Have any idea who your talking to bitch?" I said cockily looking away from his glaring face.

- - -

Narrator's POV

Dash turned her face away from Soarin. He gritted his teeth and grabbed Dash from the collar of the dark blue hoodie she was wearing.